fb

Umm, I suppose I should introduce myself…

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Umm, I suppose I should introduce myself…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    storyjoy
    @storyjoy

Heya everyone!

My name is Joy (or, at least that’s what I go by online πŸ˜‰ ) and I’m… um… a person.

I like doing pretty much everything that can be considered fun. Like any other… person. (I’m being so specific, right?)

But anywayyy… some of the main “artsy” type things I like to do include music, drawing, photography, of course writing… and I’m pretty positive there’s some others I’m missing. πŸ˜› I also LOVE acting, though I’ve never been in anything professional… just little movies with my siblings/friends. (Come on, we’ve all done it.)

I also like anything involving physical activity/sports/exercising whatnot. I love martial arts, though I don’t train anywhere, just practice random things at home. I like to think I could single-handedly disable anyone who tried anything on me… *coughs* I totally could. TOTALLY… heh heh… πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡ *coughs* But yeah. I like practicing kicks and things. And shooting guns. XD

Back on track. Where was I going, anyway? Probably nowhere.

But yeah, I’ve been writing stories pretty much ever since I knew how to make words. πŸ˜› I’ve only recently started it up in earnest, though. Believe me, you don’t want to read some of the crazy things I wrote when I was little. XD

I’m currently working on my… third novel since I took up writing seriously in November. I never finished the other two. But they were silly, anyway. πŸ˜›

I like writing poetry occasionally, too, and short stories, though those almost always morph into “amazing” novel ideas, and then I get distracted from my current project…

I mainly like writing fantasy. Especially since reading The Ascendance Trilogy by Jennifer A. Nielson. Seriously. It’s amazing. You should check it out. It’s not Christian, but it’s clean… AMAZING. Like… INCREDIBLE. The characters, the storyline, the plot twists… And I could go on, but I’ll spare you. πŸ˜›

Oh, and I like talking. Betcha never would have guessed, huh?

I have a feeling there’s something I missed. πŸ˜› I actually wrote a whole big thing out earlier, but somehow deleted it… obviously, I’m new to this. πŸ˜›

So yup, that’s me in a nutshell. (Not literally.)

Cya around!

*cartwheels out*

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

I’m sensing an extrovert among us…but just in case I’m wrong–what’s your MBTI type?

INTP. Writer of fantasy and sci-fi. Wannabe artist. Anime geek. Merakian.

storyjoy
    @storyjoy

@elizabeth

Whaaaaatt??? What could make you think that??

XD Yup, I’m an extrovert. More so online, however. Put me in a crowd of strangers, and I’ll be quiet as a mouse, backed up in some corner somewhere. But yeah, with anyone I know… Definitely extroverted. XDD

Umm, well I actually get like a different thing every time. XD I think last time was, like, ENTP or something? Not sure exactly. I should take it again…

*cartwheels out*

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@storyjoy

Hey Joy!

Published author, student in writing, works with HazelGracePress.com

storyjoy
    @storyjoy

@wordsmith

Hi again, haha! πŸ˜€

*cartwheels out*

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

Let me guess–does it switch between ENFP and ENTP? @storyjoy

storyjoy
    @storyjoy

@elizabeth

Actually, no. I think I really am in between thinker and feeler, but recently I’ve almost always gotten thinker. No, it more switches between ESTP, ESTJ, ENTP, ENTJ, and I’ve even gotten INTP or something once. xD I’m taking it again right now, so I’ll letcha know what I get this time. XD

*cartwheels out*

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

Haha, wow, you’re a shapeshifter! The reason I asked about the F/T switch was because that’s what I do…er, what theΒ testsΒ say I do.

storyjoy
    @storyjoy

@elizabeth

I am. XD I think it just depends on my current mood/what I’ve done that day when I take the test. Because, say for the first question, sometimes I can feel like it’s really easy to introduce myself to new people, but other times I’m just like…. no way…. πŸ˜›

That’s interesting! I remember the first time I took it, years ago, I was ESFP. I’ve become more logical over the years, I guess XD

*cartwheels out*

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

Haha!

Let’s see, what else? Are you left-handed or right-handed?

storyjoy
    @storyjoy

@elizabeth

Lol! I’m right-handed, but left-eyed (so I shoot guns with my left hand. xD) And I do the splits with my left leg in front (AH! That’s what I forgot! I like dance/contortion! XD), but I kick a ball with my right leg. Yes, it’s confusing. XD

You?

*cartwheels out*

storyjoy
    @storyjoy

Aha! Got ENFP this time! Maybe I do switch between F/T…. xD Only 53% Feeling though, apparently. πŸ˜›

*cartwheels out*

storyjoy
    @storyjoy

Welp, I’ve got to go now, but it was nice meeting/getting to know you! πŸ˜€

*cartwheels out*

Anonymous

Hey @storyjoy! Welcome to Story Embers! I’m Millennium, a wyinged.

storyjoy
    @storyjoy

Hey @millennium-m! Nice to meet you! πŸ˜€

*cartwheels out*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest