Um…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

Um… @daeus-lamb or @josiah

I tried to submit a reply to michael erasmus in his introduce yourself thing. .. and it went to this.  My server has never done this about anything SE before. … its strange. I could go back and it would go back to where i had written but if i pressed enter it would go back to this error page.

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

But it’s obviously not just the submitting botton cuz it let me do this.  Just not on his post ..

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Katthewriter.
    Josiah DeGraaf
    @josiah

Wordfence is a software we use to help protect the site from attackers or spammers. I haven’t heard about forum users getting this error before, and am not entirely sure why this is popping up. Were there any links you were including in the post? And if you try posting a different reply to that thread, will this still pop up?

Lit fanatic. Eclectic reader. Theology nerd. Writing fantasy at https://josiahdegraaf.com

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@josiah

Nope. I was just explaining the weird 3D feeling you get after getting bucked off a horse,  and how i was related to Laura Ingalls Wilder. It wasn’t even a long post.

I tried 3 times and it did it, but i cab try again now that I’ve closed and reopened SE

Katthewriter
    @katthewriter

@josiah

I guess it was a weird glitch. It’s working now.

Sorry to waste your time. :/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest