Um… two guilds!?

Forums General Site Info Guidelines & FAQ Um… two guilds!?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Grace
    @h-jones

I’ve seen some people with two guilds on here, namely a guild + an art guild, and I have a question.

Can I be in two guilds? Namely, my current guild and the art guild (’cause, I’m not gonna lie, that would be stupendous)??

Secretly Hedgehog Jones. Don’t tell anyone.

The Fledgling Artist
      @the-fledgling-artist

@h-jones As far as I am aware writers are welcome to join the artist guild, and artists are welcome to join the writers guild. 🙂 It’s all just a matter of what you think you have time for. (Someone will probably correct me if I’m wrong.)

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

J. Dekreel
      @dekreel

@h-jones  Yeah, I think it’s possible! I’m not sure how to sign up for the art guild though. . . @christieaton??

ENFP-T. Cartoonist, "half-writer", wolfish.
      Blog

Grace
      @h-jones

@the-fledgling-artist @dekreel That is five hundred percent awesome. Yes, I would very much love to know how to sign up. 😀 Thanks for tagging.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Grace.
        • This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Grace.

The Fledgling Artist
        @the-fledgling-artist

@h-jones Um, try going to the guilds page and then to the art guild.. Maybe you can sign up there? 🙂 If that doesn’t work Christi Eaton will be able to tell you how. (She’s our guildmaster! :D)

Anonymous

Yes, I could like to sign up for the art guild too! If @chrisri-eaton could tell us how, that would be awesome!

Chalice
          @chalice

@h-jones @millennium-m

Hey guys, I think you can find the link to register here.

Like it says, there is a limit to how many people they’re accepting, but I believe there’s still room. 🙂

ENFP-T/Artist/Writer/Musician
          “Creativity takes courage” -Henri Matisse

Grace
          @h-jones

@the-fledgling-artist @chalice @dekreel @christieaton Is there anything wrong with signing up for the art guild more than once…? I was just wondering if it made a difference in whether or not you get accepted eventually, because I am definitely still interested. (:

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Grace. Reason: wrong tag lol

The Fledgling Artist
            @the-fledgling-artist

@h-jones I wouldn’t think so? Though I’m sure they still have your original submission.

@christieaton
            I’ve seen several people interested in joining the art guild recently. Is ours too full or something? (If it is, perhaps those who haven’t been active in months could be removed?..)

Christine Eaton
            @christieaton

@h-jones @the-fledgling-artist @chalice @dekreel

The art guild isn’t full, the person to contact would be @Daeus. If you are a serious artist and want to join. You should be able to sign up through the regular guild registration.

“I feel a loneliness for my Creator that pulls me like a migratory bird in the Fall.”

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest