Um…hi

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Star
    @star

Hi. I’m new here. I write fantasy, dystopian, and a bit of sci-fi. I also dabble in contemporary fiction. I’m currently working on the first draft of a sci-fi novel called Change. My hobbies include taking walks, participating in 4-H, reading, writing (why I’m here, duh), and running a business. ย So yeah. That’s me. *recedes into the shadows* I’m also on the Young Writer’s Workshop.

Rachel Rogers
      @scribbles

Hello, and welcome to Story Embers! What kind of business do you run? That sounds super interesting. ๐Ÿ™‚

Ambiverted INFP. Scribbles all the words. Names the plant friends. Secretly Edna the Piguirrel.

EmilyS
        @emilys

Hi!ย  It’s nice to meet you! It’s cool that you’re on YWW; I am too!

Evelyn
          @evelyn

@star Hi and welcome! Glad you’re here! What are your favorite books to read?

Parker Hankins
          @parker

Welcome! Welcome, @star! *throws confetti* The Young Writers Workshop? I’ve wanted to join for quite a while but I don’t have the money.

P.S. I like your tag name. It’s an easier one than most.

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

Mariposa Aristeo
          @mariposa

@star Hiya! Me and my assistant, Aberdeen the Authorosaurus (heโ€™s an ink-drinking, book-eating dinosaur), give you a hearty handshake! ๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿ™‚

Whatโ€™s the premise of Change? Sci-fi is my favorite genre to write. ๐Ÿ™‚

I think dinosaurs are cooler than dragons. ๐Ÿฆ–

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest