fb

Um… Hi *waves*

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Um… Hi *waves*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Bethel
    @trufflehunter

Hello, all! First, let’s get some things clear. I am an extreme introvert and am only posting because @evelyn convinced me to. It was not my idea whatsoever. Got that? Great.

I’m assuming that you all know that I’m new and I’m not, therefore, saying anything about it. My name here on the forums is Beth. (Or you can call me Trufflehunter. Also, for those that know me, please call me Beth or Trufflehunter anyway :)) I am a child of the king and a writer of words, reader of poetry, and lover of horses.  Aside from writing, I like playing the piano and programming. Anyway, Hi. *waves.*

• This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Bethel.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Bethel.

Sometimes I fall so in love with the idea of Beauty.

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@trufflehunter

Welcome, Beth! We’re so glad to have you here… Have you decided whether or not to join a guild? I have no doubt @evelyn suggested Alca Parimi, but I can tell you that Rillumen would love to have you!

Published author, reader of many books, Student in writing, and Lumenite!

Bethel
    @trufflehunter

@Wordsmith

I just filled out the guildship application form, and am waiting on the results, so we’ll have to see what guild I end up in. 🙂

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@trufflehunter Welcome! Don’t worry, there are tons of introverts here, so you will fit right in. 😀 We’re all glad to have you.

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@trufflehunter

Sounds good!

Published author, reader of many books, Student in writing, and Lumenite!

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@trufflehunter YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Welcome! *jumps up and down with excitement*

You did it! Thanks for posting. XD

Evelyn
    @evelyn

(P.S. @wordsmith … sorry. Parimi Alca’s already claimed her. 🙂 )

Bethel
    @trufflehunter

@the-fledgling-artist and @evelyn

Hello!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Bethel.

Chelsea R.H.
    @seekjustice

@trufflehunter

Hello there! I like Trufflehunter very much and Prince Caspian is one of my favourite Narnia books (I would say my favourite but then I would remember everything I love about all the rest…)

Anyway, I’m SeekJustice from Australia. I’m also introverted, and most other people on here are, though the extroverts hold their own.

What’s your favourite colour? Just for a fun, weird question 😛

Mahalo keia huiʻana

Bethel
    @trufflehunter

@seekjustice

Hello! It’s nice to meet you.  The Horse and His Boy is probably my favorite Narnia book, but Prince Caspian is a close second. 🙂 Actually, I call myself Trufflehunter partly because I like the character, but also because he’s a badger… maybe I’ll tell you about my family and badgers sometime. 🙂

My favorite color… Ooh, that’s a hard question. There are so many colors that I like. Probably either purple or light grey. What’s yours? 🙂

Chelsea R.H.
    @seekjustice

@trufflehunter

Oh The Horse and His Boy is really cool. I like Aravis in particular 🙂

Does your family have a close affinity with badgers?

Oh, those are really nice colours. I like both, but my favourite colour has always been really rich green. I like green in all forms (except lime and fluro) but I like deep shades best.

Mahalo keia huiʻana

Hedges
    @h-jones

You introduction was absolutely priceless because I feel like so many of us can relate. xD Welcome to the forums!! Glad to have you, Beth. What kind of books do you like? Are you working on any current projects?

Married a blacksmith, and now frequently uses his knowledge for writing fantasy.

Bethel
    @trufflehunter

@seekjustice

Aravis is a good character. I’ve always liked Corin 🙂 And Hwin.

The Badger is sort of like my family’s crest… Our last name means badger in Old English

Green is good. I especially like forest green. And light green. (baby green?) 🙂

Bethel
    @trufflehunter

@h-jones

Hello! It’s nice to meet you! I will read anything and everything that is put under my nose unless it’s a textbook on neuroscience or something… (actually neuroscience is a cool field… I just don’t understand it.) I especially like fantasy though. Some of my favorite books include The Lord of The Rings, The Oddessy, and Watership Down. What about you? What do you like to read?

And yes, I am working on some projects… I’m doing Nanowrimo this month, so that’s really busy but other than that I have two or three short stories that I’m working on. 🙂

Chelsea R.H.
    @seekjustice

@trufflehunter

Yep, she is 😀

Ah, I see. I was wondering if your family had been turned into badgers in the distant past, but thankfully not. My last name is an English/Scottish version of the name for a doe. 😛

Mahalo keia huiʻana

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest