fb

Tyler Here

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    Joseph Lin
    @joseph_darkgrate

I think . . . I might.
    I mean, it’s pretty obvious that I know you from The Aetherlight . . . and I want to assume that you’re Gloria.  But it’d be pretty awkward if you weren’t.  Good to see you anyways haha.  Seems like you made it to the single, bestiest guild here on Story Embers. 😉

@kari-karast

Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@joseph_darkgrate

*smirks* Ah, no. I don’t have Aetherlight yet. (I spy on the forums though, hence me knowing who you are. But you knowing nothing about me. Well… you probably know some about me. Cuz Ace.)

And… I’m in Knaphollow. Which is brand new and doesn’t have a badge or is one the guild page yet.

"You can dance with my henchman."

Joseph Lin
    @joseph_darkgrate

Ooh, darn.  Forgot I was on the public forum and not Meraki.  Apologies in advance for having beaten you in some guild contest of sort.
    That makes some sense hahaha.  Hm, some relation to Aislinn . . . ?  Nothing on my mind haha, sorry.  Good to finally meet you though. 😉

@kari-karast

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@joseph_darkgrate

Beaten in a guild contest? We’ll just have to see about that. Er… once we take part in one anyway. I don’t know when we’ll start doing that.

I’m a friend of Ace’s. She said something a while ago about telling you and some others on a skype group about my basement with swords in it? And you said “yummy”?

And yes. Good to meet you too.

Joseph Lin
    @joseph_darkgrate

Hm, good point.  Can’t beat an enemy that doesn’t exist . . . . .

Ahhh, I remember that.  I remember the “yummy” thing too.  I think I was saying “yummy” in reply to everything that day haha.  Or who knows, I’m strange.  The sword thing checks out. 😉

@kari-karast

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@joseph_darkgrate

Yeah… you are strange.

And yes you were. Ace sent me a list of everything you were saying “yummy” to. That… was an interesting conversation. Ace sending me stuff. Me trying to figure out what was going on.

It should! Heh heh. Anyways. I must go now. Ninja, out! *runs and jumps out window* Perhaps we shall meet again! Fare thee well!

J. Dekreel
    @dekreel

@kari-karast  *chokes*

A FELLOW PRE-AETHERLIGHTER AETHERLIGHT-FORUM-STALKER?? SQUEEEEEEEEE!

Ahem, excuse me, I just thought I was the only one! XD  That is, before I actually joined. Nice to meet you! You may know me as “Peregrine” on the forums. 😉

@countryboy77
      Late welcome to Story Embers! Mostly so I don’t, like, spam your topic. 😛

ENFP-T. Cartoonist, "half-writer", wolfish.
    Blog

Joseph Lin
    @joseph_darkgrate

I prefer the term “complicated”.  Troubled, maybe.  Peculiar’s a nice term.  I’ll settle for strange haha, though it depends on my mood.

The usual reaction when something concerns me, of course.  She is an avid fan of mine haha.  (joke)
    Perhaps.  Perhaps.  Take care haha.  @kari-karast

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@dekreel

Why yes. The shapeshifting Peregrine Appleclock.

AND YES I AM.

Nice to meet you too. *shakes your hand* (*squeaks* So many Aetherlight people!!!!!!)

J. Dekreel
    @dekreel

The shapeshifting Peregrine Appleclock.

(I literally squealed IRL when I read that.)

Charmed! *enthusiastically shakes back* Yep!! There’s also @iliara-mustardtop, @aislinn-mollisong, @ariella-newheart, @joseph_darkgrate (a.k.a. Xonos. You’ve met him already XD), Nola Applequill (I don’t want to disclose her tag because of personal info), @taaka-merespinner, @arrethtraen, formerly Emily Purplebottle (not sure what happened to her. . .) @countryboy77 (Draven. . . you’ve definitely met him), and possibly others that I’m missing. (To those I’ve tagged: Yo! We have a pre-Aetherlighter here!!! She hasn’t joined yet but she better!!)

Do tell, when will you start playing?? @kari-karast

Blog

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@dekreel

(*grins*)

*waves to everyone you tagged* Hola!! (I’m not Spanish. I just like Spanish.)

I’m not sure. I’m waiting for my parents approval to get the game. *glances in parents direction* They’re taking forever to decide. So for now I’m stuck with just spying.

J. Dekreel
    @dekreel

@kari-karast  I like Spanish, too. XD

Guh, relatable. It took my parents a while, too. Mostly they were concerned with time management. Getting school done and stuff like that. So yeah, I’ve been in your shoes. 😉

Blog

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@dekreel

I’m glad you understand.

A. R. Keylook
    @taaka-merespinner

Whoa!

Draven?! Hey! Welcome! Enjoy your stay here!

-Aubrey Keylook

"You can shock us. You can scare us. But we will not run."

Dee-G Blueshine
    @dee-g-blueshine

@countryboy77

HAAII! *ahem* Rather, hullo! I’m pretty new, and I was bouncing around when I thought I’d drop in to announce. . . my arrival. Yup. Anyways, see you around! 😀

At ya service, sah! *two fingered salute*

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest