fb

Trying To Find an Editor

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Trying To Find an Editor

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Parker Hankins
    @parker

@blueberry, great!

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

Jane Maree
    @jane-maree

@blueberry This is always such a challenge! Finding a good editor, vs finding an affordable one. 😛

I hope you and R.M. Archer can fit well together, but, as she mentioned, I’m also an editor if you come down to needing someone else. 😉

Writing Heroes ♦ Writing Hope // janemareeauthor.com.au

Karla Van Der Berg
    @blueberry

@jane-maree Unfortunately it doesn’t seem like it will, but Miss Archer was one cool dudette and worked super hard. She’s great and I would totally recommend her to somebody with a style that is more her speed. Plus I would love to work with her on another project sometime.

Actually I should probably mention what exactly my story is so it doesn’t catch anyone else by surprise. Well for starters it’s an adaptation of a Tabletop adventure that I created for my friends, and the main character was played by one of my closest friends. My friends and I are all book nerds who find YA Paranormal stories to be such wasted potential. So being the vengeful nerds we are, we all were like: “Okay you want some dumb vampire romance shenagins YA novels? Fine, we will show you Vampire romance shenagins.”

So the world of Meta was born and you can find a link to the tons of world building we did. This universe is actually a shared universe between multiple friends, and it is not unlikely that one of the, will be eventually on here looking for an editor too.

You can  find the official document of world building here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aBu1_RFRr4uoTOhDpEVf0UR_smC4vjKlYQF8o9xpVmI/mobilebasic

So  the story follows a guild that pretty much exists to get vengeance against an evil organization of stereotypical YA protagonists. The go on some crazy quests and uncover more and more secrets about the world they live in, and why the way it is the way it is. If I had to compare this story to anything: it would be like a mix of Who Framed Rodger Rabbit (which is ironic since I never really like that movie), The Princess Bride, and the old rpg Earthboud. So yeah, that’s what any potential editor is in for. XD

Jane Maree
    @jane-maree

@blueberry Wow that sounds like one crazy novel. 😛

If you’re interested, you can have a look at my prices and what I offer, and see if you want to give it a go.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by Jane Maree.

Writing Heroes ♦ Writing Hope // janemareeauthor.com.au

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest