fb

*tries to think of a creative title* Um… hi?

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself *tries to think of a creative title* Um… hi?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Pendragon
    @pendragon

Hello out there. I’m new. Surprise, surprise.

Wow. This is probably the boringest thing I have written. EVER!!!

"If a book is well written, I always find it too short."

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@pendragon Welcome. welcome!! How did you first discover Story Embers?

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@pendragon Welcome to Story Embers! Glad you’re here. ๐Ÿ˜€

What kind of things do you like to write/draw?

Pendragon
    @pendragon

@the-fledgling-artist I was once a part of another forum called Kingdom Pen, and while it still holds first place in my heart as the bestistest (haha older keepers), it is not the bustling place that it used to be. So I have emerged into a new world full of wonderful new people.

@evelyn
    Hi. I like writing war stories. And also as the complete opposite, I love writing kids stories too.

I do draw, but not for stories. I draw/paint and enter my artwork into art shows. I’m currently working on a horse in graphite (grey-lead pencil).

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@pendragon Cool! What kind of kids’ stories?

Sarah Inkdragon
    @sarah-inkdragon

@pendragon

*waves*

Hey! Nice to meet you. I’m Inkdragon, Sarah Inkdragon.

I like writing war stories to! I love reading books about WWII and the Civil War, but most of my novels are fantasy. I do write some mystery and contemporary though as well. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ooh, you’re drawing a graphite horse? That’s really cool. I used to draw horses all the time, but now that I’m seriously considering a career as an illustrator or animator, I’ve branched out some. XDย  What’s your favorite medium to draw/paint with? Mine is probably watercolors and water or alcohol based markers. ๐Ÿ˜‰

"A hard heart is no infallible protection against a soft head."

- C. S. Lewis

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@pendragon You are a KAPEEFER!ย  *tacklehugs you* There are several of us here who still love a frequent KP even though we are here.ย  Well, welcome to the second bestiest place in cyberspace!ย  ๐Ÿ˜€ SE is awesome too!

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

Chalice
    @chalice

@pendragon, Hey, and welcome!

That’s cool that you like to draw! What art shows have you entered your art in, if you don’t mind me asking. ๐Ÿ™‚

ENFP-T/Artist/Writer/Musician
    โ€œCreativity takes courageโ€ -Henri Matisse

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@pendragon Really? I was on KP too! Did you have the same tag over there? I’m not sure that I remember a pendragon.
    Oooh another artist? That’s awesome! What are your favorite things to draw? Also, have you checked out Story Ember’s art gallery yet?

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Grace
    @h-jones

@pendragon For the record, I absolutely love, love, love your username. Welcome to the Forums! We’re so happy to have you!

Are you working on any stories at the moment? If so, what are they about? If not, what is your favorite book? (:

Secretly Hedgehog Jones. Donโ€™t tell anyone.

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@pendragon

Welcome to S.E.! How old are you? Where do you live? What genres do you write in?

That is amazing that you draw! I am not a great artist, though a lot of writers on here have that skill as well! ๐Ÿ˜€

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Pendragon
    @pendragon

@evelyn Um… that a hard question to answer. But the one that I’m working on is a series of short stories about a cat call Chaos and the adventures that he gets up to. I am in the process of writing number 5 and am planning on at least 7. ๐Ÿ™‚

@sarah-inkdragon
    Ooo i like the fact that we both have “dragon” in our name. Graphite is definitely my favourite. But I also like to use water colour as a base and go over and add details with a black pen. I really like that look.

@ashira
    *recovers breath from hug* Phew! Wow, thank you. This place does look awesome. ๐Ÿ™‚

@chalice
    I don’t mind you asking at all. I live in Australia in the state of Victoria. And I tend to stick to local art shows around my area. I could tell you names of them, but I’m guessing that wouldn’t help much. ๐Ÿ˜›

@the-fledgling-artist
    Yes!!!! Truly. No, I was not Pendragon over there. I curious if anyone who was there and I know a few people, if any of them can pick who I actually am. And yes, another artist. Landscapes and animals. ๐Ÿ™‚ I haven’t *will do after I finish this loooooong post*

@h-jones
    Awww thanks. I am working on a few different stories. One is for kids about a cat (see mention above) and the other one is a sequel to the Golden Conch (TGC is currently in the editing stage, but I couldn’t wait to write the sequel.)

@selah-chelyah
    I live in Aus!!!!! And I love writing war genres. I love reading romance though, just terrible at writing it or it ends up sounding like Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility or Jane Eyre. ๐Ÿ˜›

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Pendragon.

Chalice
    @chalice

@pendragon, Oh that’s neat! I was just wondering if there was some way I would be able to see your art. ๐Ÿ™‚ What’s your favorite thing to draw?

ENFP-T/Artist/Writer/Musician
    โ€œCreativity takes courageโ€ -Henri Matisse

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@pendragon

Cool! Another Australian resident! ๐Ÿ˜€ We have several of them on S.E., actually. (Even my guildmaster is. Thus I love Australians, as she is the absolute best guildmaster EVER! ๐Ÿ™‚ )

Your range of genre is really neat. I have quite a few WIP`s set in wars, as well. ๐Ÿ˜›

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Pendragon
    @pendragon

@chalice Let me see if I can post a picture of a kookaburra (aussie bird for all who don’t know) here. Kookaburra

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest