fb

*tries to think of a catchy title* *fails*

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself *tries to think of a catchy title* *fails*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

I’m hereeeeee! At last. Hello Story Embers peoples. I’m Elizabeth!

Most of you probably already know me, but if not, hi! I’m a writer, daydreamer, sometimes blogger, and lover of all things superhero-related. I’m an INTP, Slytherin, a proud left-handed person!

I’ve been writing since I was little, but there’s a lot I still don’t know how to do, so I’m constantly learning and constantly practicing. My favorite genres to write in are Fantasy and Sci-fi, which I say are my favorites, but I haven’t really written anything else, so…

Anyway. If you wanna know anything else, let me know!!

INTP. Writer of fantasy and sci-fi. Wannabe artist. Anime geek. Merakian.

Lady Iliara
    @lady-iliara

Hello Elizabeth! I just wrote *my* introducing post so yay!! Welcome! I’m Hufflepuff (or technically Gryffinpuff πŸ˜›).

ENFJ, Aethasian, and chocolate-Pringle-nerd-blob of epic. Greet at your own risk. *trips on a rock*

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

Awww, Hufflepuffs are so cute! Great to see you again, love!Β  @lady-iliara

J. Dekreel
    @dekreel

Hiya, @elizabeth! Good to see you!

I think you’re the first Slytherin I’ve met… But then again, I haven’t asked most of the rest of my friends. X) I’m Ravenclaw, BTW.

ENFP-T. Cartoonist, "half-writer", wolfish.
    Blog

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

Hey, you! Good to see you.

Wow, I didn’t know you were a Ravenclaw! Or an ENFJ. You’re an ENFJ? *is fascinated*

Lady Iliara
    @lady-iliara

@dekreel It’s interesting that we’re both ENFJs but in different houses! *goes off to ponder this*

ENFJ, Aethasian, and chocolate-Pringle-nerd-blob of epic. Greet at your own risk. *trips on a rock*

Gabrielle Pollack
    @gabriellepollack

@Elizabeth *waves and bows in dramatic fashion* Hi! πŸ˜€

Rolena Hatfield
    @rolena-hatfield

@elizabeth *excitedlywaves* Fancy meeting you here πŸ˜› Did I know you were left handed?! *tapschin* Anyway, I’m glad you’re here!

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

Hi there, @gabriellepollack!! Wow, that is a long tag. Almost as long as my KP tag…

@rolena-hatfield
    YOU DIDN’T KNOW I WAS LEFT-HANDED??? How shocking. I tend to brag about it often…you know, ’cause it’s awesome and stuff.

Rolena Hatfield
    @rolena-hatfield

@elizabeth *grinssheepishly* Tis awesome indeed. πŸ™‚

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

Ha. It’s fine, dear. I tease, I tease. πŸ˜‰

So…what does an outreach manager do? Fancy badge, btw. πŸ˜‰

Rolena Hatfield
    @rolena-hatfield

@elizabeth Thank you, thank you. I think so too. πŸ™‚ Basically she gets to “reach out” to published authors and other writing organizations and tell them about the awesome things happening here at Story Embers and see if they want to come check it out and hang out with us for a while πŸ™‚ Kinda like creating partnerships with people who have the same vision as SE.

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

Awesome awesome! Sounds cool, Ro! @rolena-hatfield

Christine Eaton
    @christieaton

@elizabeth Welcome my crazy wonderful Slytherin friend. Glad you are here!

β€œI feel a loneliness for my Creator that pulls me like a migratory bird in the Fall.”

Christine Eaton
    @christieaton

@dekreel Trust me you have met another Slytherin, he just doesn’t promote the fact that he is one. Isn’t that right? @josiah

-A happy Hufflepuff

β€œI feel a loneliness for my Creator that pulls me like a migratory bird in the Fall.”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest