fb

Trello?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Hedges
    @h-jones

Does anyone have/use a Trello account? Just wondering, because I’d love to follow some of y’all. 🙂

Married a blacksmith, and now frequently uses his knowledge for writing fantasy.

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@h-jones Hey friend!

Funny story… I used Trello all the time for work and then suddenly was thrown into a world where people apparently use it for other things. Like writing. Weird. xD

I was quite shocked and confused.

But I eventually gave in.

So you can follow people on Trello? Did not know that…

Hedges
    @h-jones

@evelyn Oh, darn… I think you can… I feel like I might of seen that somewhere, but now that I look, I can’t really find it. Ah, well. No matter. I know you can collab with people on there, and view other people’s stuff. I guess that was really was I was wondering in the first place. xDDD

Wait, so Trello is like, a work thing…? Dude… that’s pretty cool!

Married a blacksmith, and now frequently uses his knowledge for writing fantasy.

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@h-jones xD

Yeah… I think that’s how it was meant to be used. But then it works for writing to. Though I really got a kick out of the first time I heard someone mention it in that fashion. xD

So how do you use it for writing? I just made some cards for brainstorming the world of my NaNo. And so they contain plants and animals and races I made up as well as geographical locations.

Gabrielle Pollack
    @gabriellepollack

@h-jones I have Trello (and love it :D). I mostly use it to plan my weeks and set up to-do lists, though I also plot. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest