To Talk of things…

Forums Poetry Poetry Discussions To Talk of things…

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    EricaWordsmith
    @ericawordsmith

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer

I totally meant to respond before now… but… college… XD

I’m a Vocal Performance Major, but I play piano and am learning cello. 🙂

REALLY?? Well… I’m only a freshman… but I can give you my opinion. 🙂 This is an awesome college. There will be things you love, and things you really dislike, but if you come with a good attitude and a willingness to learn, it is a wonderful school.

What it’s like… well… each major is different, but I’ll give you some of my experience as a music major. 🙂

To me being here… I love going to classes, the friendly atmosphere, the safety of the campus and the God-honoring spiritual focus.

For fun… Well, I love going ice skating, rock wall climbing and going to concerts. Last night they had an adventure themed orchestra concert. They played Pirates of the Caribbean and it was EPIC!!!!!

School… It’s challenging, but rewarding. The academics are very good, and from what I see of the music side, it is excellent. Come with a teachable spirit and passion for what you do, and you will be pushed and grown, but it will be worth it. I spend many hours a week in the practice rooms, but it is so worth it. I’m a horrible sight reader, but slowly I see that I’m making progress. Things that took me forever are getting faster, and one tiny bit at a time, I can see progress. Even if it’s slow, the tiny particles that make up eventual success are so rewarding to see… And best of all, the faculty really does care about you.

If you ever decide to come let me know and you’ll at least have one person here to help you out!!

Tek an ohta! Tek an cala!

Emberynus The Dragonslayer
      @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@ericawordsmith hey sorry it took me so long to get back to you!!

Thank you for all the info! That really helps. It sounds like a really cool place!!

Ohh!! I love the pirates of the Caribbean music scores!!!

Sleep doesn't help if it's your soul that's tired.

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest