fb

Tis Me!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Evs
    @introcorn

Hi!
    None of you know me, but I’m Eva (Ay-vuh) and I’m sixteen years old and in my junior year of high school 🙂
    I love writing (duh) and currently in the process of writing a short story series called “high rise love story” ^-^
    Anyways, I’m rather excited at the prospect of getting to know you all and making more writer friends!
    ~Evs

I, David
    @i-david

@introcorn Hello there! Very nice to meet you. It is I, David. I am a probable person and fellow writer attempting to also write a book!

What brings you to Story Embers? 🙂

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Evs
    @introcorn

Pleased to meet you, as well!
    Ah writing a book is fun, is it not? though hard work, it is enjoyable hard-work c:
    Nothing in particular haha I’ve just been getting newsletters from Story Embers for a bit now,but  never really ventured into the forums until a couple of days ago, and decided to join 🙂
    That, and I thought it would be nice to make friends with other Christian authors!

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@introcorn  Hello and welcome to the forms! :_

What genres do you write in? What are some of your favorite books/authors? Music? Where do you live?

I live in N. Idaho, have a sister on here as well (Ariel Ashira), and write mostly historical fiction. Ever seen the movie or heard the soundtrack to Beyond the Mask?!

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Evs
    @introcorn

@introcorn Hello and welcome to the forms! :_ What genres do you write in? What are some of your favorite books/authors? Music? Where do you live? I live in N. Idaho, have a sister on here as well (Ariel Ashira), and write mostly historical fiction. Ever seen the movie or heard the soundtrack to Beyond the Mask?!

Hi! Thanks!

Ah let’s see. I love C.S. Lewis, J.R.R. Tolkien, Colleen Coble, Jane austen, Beverly Lewis, Beth Wiseman, and honestly just a variety of other authors I can’t think of right now!

I write mostly Contemporary and Romances, but I also dabble in fantasy and historical romance 🙂

I like Christian Contemporary music, but I’m also super into musicals! And since November is just around the corner, well, I’ve started playing Christmas music as well 🙂

I live in Georgia! Thats really cool that you live in Idaho! And it’s interesting  that your sister is on her as well!

I’ll be honest, I haven’t seen or listened to it- but I’ll have to give it a try sometime soon 😊

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@introcorn  Cool! Yes, I am excited as she is getting to join my guild, as well! Do you play any instruments, then? I do not… 🙁

What is the weather like in Georgia this time of year?  You have to see Beyond the Mask… best movie ever!! :_

~ Created to create ~

Chelsea R.H.
    @seekjustice

@introcorn

Hello there! I’m SeekJustice, or just Justice, or whatever. I answer to a variety of nicknames, any of my siblings names, any of my pets names…(does your mother do that too, or is it just mine?) and some of my character names.

I admire you for being able to write a romance. I think I have the romantic tendencies of a fish and I am not particularly good at writing it 😛

do you enjoy music? If so, what kind?

Mahalo keia huiʻana

Chelsea R.H.
    @seekjustice

@introcorn

Oh, I just saw that you like musicals! me too. What are some of your favourites (i’d give you a list of mine, but we’d be here all day). Right now, I’m listening to the French version of Les Mis.

Mahalo keia huiʻana

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@seekjustice  Just out of curiosity, what are the romantic tendencies of a fish? :_ Never studied that, I`m afraid!

French version? That is really cool! Do you know what they are singing, or just have it memorized anyway…?! I like what I have heard of the English version, if that counts…

~ Created to create ~

Evs
    @introcorn

@introcorn Hello there! I’m SeekJustice, or just Justice, or whatever. I answer to a variety of nicknames, any of my siblings names, any of my pets names…(does your mother do that too, or is it just mine?) and some of my character names. I admire you for being able to write a romance. I think I have the romantic tendencies of a fish and I am not particularly good at writing it 😛 do you enjoy music? If so, what kind?

Ah! Justice is a really pretty name 🙂  Hahaha honestly, my Mom doesn’t do pet names as much as my brother! He calls me pumpkin, sugar plum, cupcake, and other confectionery sweets! hahah
    Thank you! It takes a lot of practice, but anyone can write it 🙂
    And as far as musicals go, I love Newsies, Dear Evan Hansen, and Wicked. Those are my top three anyways haha
    Les Mis in French probably sounds really cool 🙂

Evs
    @introcorn

@introcorn Cool! Yes, I am excited as she is getting to join my guild, as well! Do you play any instruments, then? I do not… 🙁 What is the weather like in Georgia this time of year? You have to see Beyond the Mask… best movie ever!! :_

Ah, that’s cool!
    I play some piano and a lot of the ukulele, but I mostly sing 🙂
    It honestly varies! Right now, it’s around the early forties, but it’ll probably be in the seventies later 🙂

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@introcorn  Wow, my unhappy face got really big! 🙂  Cool! I want to learn piano one of these days. Hmm, neat. It is beautiful here in N. Idaho!

~ Created to create ~

Chelsea R.H.
    @seekjustice

@selah-chelyah

I must admit that I haven’t either, but I don’t believe they’re great.

I can speak a smattering of French, so I usually at least can get the gist of it (knowing the storyline helps too) but mostly  I just have it memorised.

@introcorn
    Newsies is great! Dear Evan Hansen is one of my sister’s favourites too 🙂

(And when I said pet names, I literally meant the names of my horses and now deceased dog 😛 Very occasionally my mother gets all the pet and children names mixed up, though I don’t think it has happened in many years, its mostly something we joke about. I have, I’m pretty sure, called my brother Sandie though, which is my horse).

Mahalo keia huiʻana

Rochellaine
    @rochellaine

@introcorn Hello, and welcome!  What are some of your favorite musicals?  I love musicals, but I mostly prefer the older ones from the 30s-60s.  How about you?

@seekjustice
    How could you possibly say you’re not good at writing romance???

Hear this, everyone!  I come to show you the truth of the matter.  She wrote the romances of two very beloved couples in her dystopian trilogy which is praised and acclaimed all throughout the great halls of the Kingdom of Pen!

Seriously, I don’t know what you’re talking about when you say you don’t write romance. 😛   I mean, if you write well enough that people have arguments about which characters should end up together, I think that counts as good romance, doesn’t it? 😉

Nonsense makes the heart grow fonder ~ Carolyn Wells

Chelsea R.H.
    @seekjustice

@rochellaine

Argh! I have been found out!

I was, however referring specifically to romance novels, which @introcorn said she writes.

You also have only read two novels out of the multitudes that I have written and I’m sure many of my other attempts at romance would not have been so well recieved. Would you like me to demonstrate my romance skills when it is not well thought out or at all planned?

Mahalo keia huiʻana

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest