fb

Time to play the fifth. ( The overzealously dramatic entrance of Xonos )

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Time to play the fifth. ( The overzealously dramatic entrance of Xonos )

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Joseph Lin
    @joseph_darkgrate

@dekreel, yes, yes it is. . .

You haven’t seen it?  Well, that is a subject to change. . .

Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings

J. Dekreel
    @dekreel

@joseph_darkgrate  Yes, yes, I know, I’m betraying Star Wars fans everywhere. . . 😛

I think I’d rather watch Rey’s storyline. Rogue One and Solo aren’t on my priority list.

ENFP-T. Cartoonist, "half-writer", wolfish.
    Blog

Joseph Lin
    @joseph_darkgrate

Hm, well, I think they should be.  Just a humble opinion from a humble friend, of course.  @dekreel

J. Dekreel
    @dekreel

@joseph_darkgrate  Marvel is already on my priority list, if that cheers you up at all. . .

Blog

Joseph Lin
    @joseph_darkgrate

You may be very much behind on your movies, @dekreel ahaha.

Anonymous

Sees @joseph_drakgrate and @dekreel’s conversation.

Hey Dekreel, Don’t worry, I only saw The Force Awakens for the first time last night. And I haven’t even seen The Revenge of the Sith, The Last Jedi,  Rogue One, or Solo yet, if it makes you feel any better…😅😉

J. Dekreel
    @dekreel

@joseph_darkgrate  Hah, quite so.

I’ve asked Dad to check out Iron Man from the library. Hasn’t happened yet. Perhaps I should remind him. . .

@millennium-m  Aye, thank you. At least there are others worse off than me. (Please don’t take that personally. XP) Have you watched Marvel? If so, I’m probably still worse off than you. 😛

Blog

Anonymous

Aye, thank you. At least there are others worse off than me. (Please don’t take that personally. XP) Have you watched Marvel? If so, I’m probably still worse off than you.

@dekreel

No offensive taken. 😜

About Marvel…I probably couldn’t care less…I never seen any and the only ones I’d like to see (if I had the chance) would be Wonder Woman and Black Panther.

Stands calmly smirking in a corner while expecting angery mobs to stampede me.

J. Dekreel
    @dekreel

@millennium-m  Technically Wonder Woman is DC, but yeah. XD That makes sense. I would feel the same way if I weren’t desperate to understand the fandoms everybody rambles about. I guess I’m just tired of having to dodge spoilers.

(I think Wonder Woman is DC. . . isn’t it? It’s not Marvel. . .)

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by J. Dekreel.

Blog

Anonymous

Le gasp. No angry mobs.

@dekreel
    , I think your right Wonder Women is DC…eh…see I’m not an expert.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • The forum ‘Introduce Yourself’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest