fb

Time to play the fifth. ( The overzealously dramatic entrance of Xonos )

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Time to play the fifth. ( The overzealously dramatic entrance of Xonos )

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Joseph Lin
    @joseph_darkgrate

*Dun DUN dun DUNNNN*

Of course, the most dramatic person should have the most dramatic piece in the history of music, should he not?
    The answer is yes, if it wasn’t obvious.

Greetings, residents of Story Embers.  Tis I, Xonos, (though you can call me Joseph, if you would like), and today is a glorious day for I have officially come to grace you all with my presence.

As you’ve probably already guessed, I can be very dramatic.  But I promise I put it to good use (most of the time).  I am an enthusiast of many things, but obviously, I am here to write!!  What’s more, I am here to write as well as . . . err . . . hopefully write some more than I do on my current average.

Dramatics aside, I’m really excited to be here.  I joined Kingdom Pen nearly a year ago but kind of got carried away in the middle.  I’m back now, though, and I’m rarin’ to go.  Lots of things have happened, and lots of things are yet to happen.  Let’s get to it shall we?

Good to see you all.

Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

well, well, well, look who decided to join the dark side!! Welcome welcome, @joseph-darkgrate

INTP. Writer of fantasy and sci-fi. Wannabe artist. Anime geek. Merakian.

Joseph Lin
    @joseph_darkgrate

Well I did try walking the path of the Dark Side, but I ended up with a few stubbed toes and fewer friends.

Took a different approach, and now I consider life to be a little better haha.  I still love to explore darker themes, but it’s nice to have a a little sunlight every now and then.  I consider myself a disappointed idealist, rather than a pessimist ha.

@elizabeth

Also, it’s great to see you!!  Haven’t talked in like . . . *counts fingers because I have that many* . . . a long time.

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@joseph_darkgrate

Howdy! How’s it going?

My name is… okay, my name isn’t Wordsmith, but that’s what you can call me. I’m a writer primarily, but also dabble in music, and will sometimes sketch a little picture.

Do you enjoy sports?

Published author, reader of many books, Student in writing, and Lumenite!

Joseph Lin
    @joseph_darkgrate

It’s going fine, at the moment.  Probably going to hit the hay about an hour from now though.

Well, “Wordsmith”‘s as good a nickname as any haha.

Sad (not), to say, I neither enjoy watching sports or playing them.  I know how to swim reasonably well, however.  Though I haven’t been on the swim team for a few months now; I don’t plan on going back haha.  I also started learning MMA recently, so maybe that’ll count haha.  I do like drawing when I have the inspiration to, though.

@wordsmith

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@joseph_darkgrate

MMA counts… I took it for a few years.

Published author, reader of many books, Student in writing, and Lumenite!

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

“stubbed toes” lol.

Yeah! How have you been? @joseph_darkgrate

…I still want to tag you as @xonos whatever your old tag was, lol

Joseph Lin
    @joseph_darkgrate

But of course.  I assume everyone has them haha.  Toes, I mean.

I’ve been fine, lately, I think.  It’s been a mix of things.  10+ months (I want to say years) can’t be all good, can’t be all bad, can’t be all happy, can’t be all sad.  There were certainly some sobering experiences, but I’d like to say that I’ve come out of the better side of it, hopefully.  You?  @elizabeth

Yeah, haha, Xonos Darkgrate was truly iconic.  *remembers the olden days*

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

*nods* Yep.

I’m doing well–running around like a chicken with its head cut off, but well.

Joseph Lin
    @joseph_darkgrate

You don’t have much time then.  It’s good that you’re going to contribute to such a beautiful [delicious] cause, though.  Hm, I would like some KFC right about now. . .

@elizabeth

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by Joseph Lin.

Grace
    @h-jones

*confetti*

A new member graces the courts of SE!

Welcome, sir.

Secretly Hedgehog Jones. Don’t tell anyone.

Anonymous

Walks by

Hello Xonos. I see you made it, congratulations and salutations.

I guess I don’t need to introduce myself as you know me. (It’s me, Emily Purplebottle 😉)

Joseph Lin
    @joseph_darkgrate

Thank you, @h-jones, *bows*

Hey, Emily haha.  Is that you with your new bow? @millennium-m

Anonymous
    Joseph Lin
    @joseph_darkgrate

Nice, glad you’re enjoying your birthday presents haha. @millennium-m

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest