*throws feathers*

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself *throws feathers*

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Sarah Inkdragon
    @sarah-inkdragon

@catwing

CATWING! You’ve arrived! My comics are good, thanks! So’s my book. Though my serial story has stopped progress completely(due to personal issues) and I’m not sure when I’ll be resuming work on it. Which makes me feel sorry for leaving all my amazing Alpha Readers hanging… (SORRY ALPHAS!) But on a better note, I got a new horse! A bay Morgan/Arabian  cross mare that I’m training for Endurance Racing on currently. And my cat gave birth.

Anyhow, how’s things? I haven’t been over to KP lately(sadly), so how’s the gang?

"A hard heart is no infallible protection against a soft head."

- C. S. Lewis

J. Dekreel
    @dekreel

@catwing  Aye, I’m here off and on. Thanks for tagging me!

Yeah, sorry I’m not really around much. Different interests have come and gone, and I’ve been hacking through a lot of self-doubt.

You will probably see me on Kingdom Pen more than Story Embers, really. XD

Anyway, welcome to Story Embers!! I like your new profile picture, by the way. 🙂

ENFP-T. Cartoonist, "half-writer", wolfish.
    Blog

Wonderland7
    @wonderland7

@catwing Oh, I- I feel bad now that I gagged at the potato-squash! Next time, I’ll try to be more open minded with new foods… ;P (It’s not unheard of for humans to eat insects. I’ve heard of worse things people eat than that, like bird nest soup, for example. ;3 I personally like fish, both inside and outside of my character. There’s something about it that makes my mouth water every time!)

(That’s so neat how you’re in your own book! It’s so fun doing that. I like doing that also, depending on what I’m trying to write at the time. =3)

"If life were short, where would all the adventures be?"
      - anonymous

"We're all mad here."

Catwing
      @catwing

@jenwriter17 *waves paw*
      And yet you have your profile picture of you now. You must be braver, less introverted, less camera fearing, and less picky than me. I would stare at it every time and form very weird opinions about myself. XP (But your picture looks nice.)

@sarah-inkdragon
      I have arrived. *sits regally using wings as a royal robe*
      I. Want. To. Read. Your. Comic…
      I waited a long time to review my betas’ comments… Too long… But now I fixed them. 🙂
      Horsie! Aaaaww! That’s cool. I don’t have a horse yet, but my family got two goats. A doeling and wether. We got them this week. 😀
      Baby kittens! Awesome!

Only a few still come on regularly. Rochellaine, Seekjustice, @valtmy , jenwriter17, @theresa-play (Alia), and me. So the night shift remains. ;P (A few others pop in sometimes, not much.)

@dekreel
      You are welcome.

Self-doubt… *gulp* That dreaded beast… I never know what to say about self-doubt, because I doubt my advice giving skills, experience (I know I have them, but I don’t feel in the position to give advice), and the words fall through my fingers like water. So you could say I have self-doubt too.

Okay.

Thanks!

@wonderland7
      *shrug* ;P (I know… but it’s a bit gross. I strongly dislike even the smell of fish. I hold my breath when I walk by the seafood section of the grocery store. Glad you like it. XD)

(I love that fact that I can put myself in my own book sooooo much! James Riley has inspired me [Story Thieves] 😉 [Thank you! I think it did.])

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Jenna Terese
      @jenwriter17

@catwing I’m actually quite introverted, and the minute I used a pic of me as a profile pic, I wanted to change it. I still plan to. 😉

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
      www.jennaterese.com

Catwing
      @catwing

@filewriter @j-a-penrose I’m trying to find all the people I know from KP and say “Hi” and let them know I’m here. So I have arrived! You are informed! *tosses chocolate*

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

J.A.Penrose
      @j-a-penrose

OH HEY! *tackle hugs* You’ve made it!!! @catwing

Writer | Freelance editor
      Inspiration

Filewriter
      @filewriter

Hey, @catwing! I was wondering when you would show up. I like your new profile pic. XD I am glad you decided to say hi. Are you in a guild yet? How’s your writing going?

Anyways, the Emberians welcome you. *flies off on her majestic Griffon*

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

Catwing
      @catwing

@j-a-penrose Yes! I am here now. 😉

@filewriter
      Thanks!
      I thought it would be nice to let you know.
      I’m waiting on my guild placement to happened. I sent the form and now I wait for August.
      I’m getting closer and closer to publishing. But I took a really long break from writing and was dragging my feet on editing my Betas’ comments. Sort of procrastinating and sort of running off getting distracted. I’ve gone through a bunch of the comments now and have started a new draft. Cutting scenes, adding scenes, changing POVs. Also figuring out social media for publicity.
      You have a Griffon? Cool!

Andrew Schmidt
      @andrew

@catwing, hello! Nice to meet you!

I remember (somewhere around the first month I joined here) when @evelyn, @neutrobolt, @wordsmith, and I got all these mythical animals and played around, pretending. That was fun…

But it’s nice to meet a cat too! Right now I guess I’m a dragfox (a red scaled dragon-fox creature) who loves colorful environments and can explore… sometimes slipping off into books to explore the unknown!

"Muhahaha!"- Unknown Villain

Catwing
        @catwing

@andrew you too! 😉

How fun! I sometimes pretend I’m a human. ( XP ) I have a black cat, his name is Shadow and he’s my little shadow.

Thank you. A dragfox sounds like a very nice creature. Being a cheshire catwing I can grin and vanish from Here to There. From There I can get just about Anywhere. ;3

Andrew Schmidt
        @andrew

@catwing, yeah. That is fun.

"Muhahaha!"- Unknown Villain

Filewriter
          @filewriter

@catwing, It was very nice. Thank you. 😀

Oh, cool. I am in the Erekdale guild. I like it.

Yeah, my writing hasn’t been doing anything wonderful lately. I’ve mainly been doing other summer things. Like swimming, playing outside, sweating. You know, things normal kids our age do. 😉 Speaking of which… How old are you? I’m fifteen. Are you homeschooled? I am.

Yes! I do have a Griffon. Ezi. He just got big enough for me to ride. 😁

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

Catwing
          @catwing

@filewriter
          Seventeen. Is that close to whatever you thought? Yep, homeschooled. This is my last year…

Oh, now I remember him! *tosses Ezi some treats*

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest