*throws feathers*

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself *throws feathers*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Catwing
    @catwing

*flys in through the window* *throws feathers* I have arrived. Catwing the Catwing of Allore and Kingdom Pen. Greetings Ember people I have finally decide to come and improve my writing skills. *looks around and sees all the embers burning* *grins* Fire is purrtty isn’t it? The sequel of my WIP is called Starting Fires. So much fun! *rubs paws together* But for now I will be Finding Secrets (My WIP).
    Anyway about me
    INFP,
    writer,
    rider(yes they are confusing),
    artist,
    enjoy taking pictures, but not being in them,
    a Christian.
    I also have a little sidekick named Shadow who is my shadow. He’s my little cat buddy. Together we will figure out this new site. ;3

I believe I know some of you from KP but I may not know your new name so…
    I will (try to) tag some whose tags I found when search the archives (or remember from KP). ;P

@snapper
    @ethryndal @lillian-parks03 @theresa-play @jessi-rae @aislinn-mollisong @ingridrd @literature-for-light @daughteroftheking @lady-iliara @jenna-terese

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Lillian.Parks03
    @lillian-parks03

@catwing

heyo hope you have fun here on Story Embers

https://www.pinterest.com/parkerlillian2003/
      https://www.facebook.com/lillian.parker.182940

Sarah Baran
      @ethryndal

@Catwing (Just so you know, I almost tagged myself instead of you. Which would have been… unproductive… XD)

HEY! Glad you finally made it over here! I haven’t been terribly active lately, so I wasn’t sure if you were here and I’d just missed you, or you hadn’t come yet. Now I know. So once again, WELCOME HERE!

Have fun figuring out all the different tags. *cackles off into the sunset*

INTJ ➸ https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Grace
      @literatureforthelight

@catwing HIIIIIIII πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ Glad you’re here.

And I do love taking pictures (and videos) too… as long as I’m not in front of the camera, so we’re the same on that πŸ˜›

INFJ // The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it. (John 1:5)

Catwing
      @catwing

@lillian-parks03 Thanks!

@ethryndal
      (*laughs* But would still find out anyway… ;3)
      I have solved my own mystery. *grins* Tis a good day for some potato-squash pie. *eats pie in celebration*
      Oh, I will have no trouble… I already memorized eleven and I will soon lose count. Muh, ha, ha! *cackles back at you*

@literatureforthelight
      HEYO! Me too!
      Ditto. Take pictures and stay safely behind those cameras. ;P

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Ariella Newheart
      @ariella-newheart

@catwing Welcome to Story Embers! Glad to have you here! *catches feather* *dyes it red* (Don’t ask :P)

I remember you from Kingdom Pen… πŸ™‚

Writer, illustrator, Parimi Alcan

Check out my new blog! https://arbitraryfairy.wordpress.com/

Catwing
      @catwing

@ariella-newheart Okay I won’t… Though I will wonder… Silently… In my head… Why red?…

I was memorable! *gives self a shiny sticker for achievement* *grins* And I remember you. *hands you a sticker also*

Catwing
      @catwing

@wonderland7 *gasp* *whispers* A wonderlandian! How curiouser!
      Hello! Are you a cheshire cat? I’m half cheshire, half catwing, black tabby, but I look pitch black until my fur is messed up. Pleased to meet you! *offers bugs and potato-squash* *grins* *is so excited she nearly vanishes* Ooops! *stops vanishing*
      (Saw you on a different topic, but didn’t want to get off topic, so I went off to this topic to say hello. And I will have a profile picture after I decide if I should have wing armor or not. It’s a bit tough…)

Wonderland7
      @wonderland7

@catwing Hi! I guess I can say that I am a Wonderlandian. ^^ I guess I’m also one of the rare Chesire Cats, too. I can certainly disappear in a crowd quickly enough. And, yay, another cat in the forums! I’m not the only one!! *starts cartwheeling around and grinning wildly* ;P

*calms down after seeing catwing holding out the bugs and squash* Oh, ummm, thanks for the bugs and squash? *hesitantly takes said bugs and squash* *smiles awkwardly* *tries eating them* *nearly gags* They’re -errr- delicious! XD XP

(I totally understand the tough decisions of deciding what you should wear. I love designing outfits, and it is so hard at times! The wing armor would certainly look cool. But that’s just my opinion. Whatever you end up deciding to do will look amazing!)

"If life were short, where would all the adventures be?"
        - anonymous

"We're all mad here."

Catwing
        @catwing

@wonderland7 Totally. ;3
        Disappearing is definitely a fun art. Yes, us felines are really cool. We be kitty cat friendlys!
        Potato-squash is actually a fruit that tastes like a blueberry/apple/grape juicy ball of yum. It’s from Allore, which is in my book. πŸ˜‰ (Bugs are delicious only to me when I’m Catwing because cats eat bugs. I don’t eat them in real life ;3)
        (Yep. Thanks, I drew everything else except the wings… But it could be from the Grand Grinning Clowder Council Ceremony when I joined the Sapphire Guard so I could embellish the outfit more for that [In my book. Yes, I’m in my own book. It is so fun!])

Jane Maree
        @jane-maree

@catwing eyyy hello!

Writing Heroes ♦ Writing Hope // janemareeauthor.com.au

Elizabeth
        @elizabeth

Heyyyyy @catwing! Was wondering when you’d show up. πŸ˜‰

Welcome to SE!

INTP. Writer of fantasy and sci-fi. Wannabe artist. Anime geek. Merakian.

Catwing
        @catwing

@jane-maree Heeey! Been a while. *waves*

@elizabeth
        The answer is now. Hee, hee, hee. I missed my KP friends who moved… So I was bound to come eventually. :3
        Thank you!

Catwing
        @catwing

@epicaddie2 (Staying double epic. :P) @supermonkey42 (*beep bloop* Hello!) @jenwriter17 (Hello… *grins*) @dekreel (Where are you Chasm Beast?) @sam-kowal (How’s Stan?) @valtmy (Hey. πŸ˜‰ ) @sarah-inkdragon (How goes your comic?) @warrenluther04 (How’s your book going?)
        It’s been a while since I’ve ‘seen’ you guys. Well, thought I’d tell you I’d joined Story Embers. Hi again!

Jenna Terese
        @jenwriter17

@catwing Oh heloooooo! Welcome to SE. πŸ˜‰

I’m the same way: I love taking pictures but hate being in them. πŸ™‚

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
        www.jennaterese.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest