Thoughts About the Epic Story Embers Podcasts!

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Thoughts About the Epic Story Embers Podcasts!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  A.N. Parker 4 days, 19 hours ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

A.N. Parker
    @bigideaskc

Hi, Emberlings! Apologies, I haven’t been on in a while (and this is probably already a topic somewhere on the site, LOL). But I just wanted to make this topic for thoughts and comments on the Story Embers podcasts with Josiah DeGraaf, Daeus Lamb, Rolana Hatfield and Grace Livingston. 😀

Let me start with my thoughts on the first episode listened to, “The Many Applications of ‘Show, Don’t Tell.’” I absolutely enjoyed it! Not only were the host and the commentators entertaining and informative, but they also gave me several tips and great ideas that confirmed my suspicions, ideas, theories, hypotheses… You get the picture. 😉

Enough of my thoughts – I’d love to hear yours! Which episode should I listen to next? Which do you recommend most? Let’s hear ’em alllll!!! 😀 😆

Grammar Geek | Steampunk Enthusiast | Published Author | Aetherlighter | Avatar by The Fledgling Artist

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest