fb

This person is strange but also loves books

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself This person is strange but also loves books

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    TheClumsy_Lamplighter
    @theclumsy_lamplighter

@H-Jones

Lol I’m pretty sure I guessed right but we’ll see…Β  I don’t *cries* I don’t even have an instagram for me…… are you an artist??

@hgm-barnes18

that is cool, Grace is a pretty popular name I’ve noticed especially as a middle one Lol.

You’re fashionably late *winks* Ughhhhhh why does everyone have such great but also difficult questions????

Ummmmm

Songs: “Something Just like This” By Coldplay and the Chainsmokers “he shall reign forevermore” by Chris Tomlin (I think) and ummmmm “Rebel” by Lecrae

Movies: “The Emperor’s new groove”, “Wonder Woman”, and “Anne of Green Gables”

I'm a Book person, caramel (most often paired with chocolate) lover and illustrating is my destiny.

Catwing
    @catwing

@theclumsey_lamplighter Welcome to Story Embers! I am Catwing the catwing! *throws feathers* I like horses and dogs too! (elephants are great though)
    My real name, like @hgm-barnes18 is Hannah (but my middle name is not Grace, and my initials spell Her. *nods*)
    Ooooh… I like fairy tale retellings. πŸ˜€
    What’s your favorite genres to write? I like Fantasy, Sci-fi, and action/adventure.

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Hedges
    @h-jones

@theclumsy_lamplighter I am. (: And also, I saw your watercolor painting on the forums, and it was really good!! Haha you’re better at watercolor than I am, so I couldn’t really critique. xD

Married a blacksmith, and now frequently uses his knowledge for writing fantasy.

TheClumsy_Lamplighter
    @theclumsy_lamplighter

@Catwing did you draw your profile pic??? That’s cool about your initials πŸ˜‰ I like writing Dystopian/Sci Fi and Graphic Novels

@H-Jones
    Thank you!!! Could I possibly see some of your artwork??

I'm a Book person, caramel (most often paired with chocolate) lover and illustrating is my destiny.

Catwing
    @catwing

@theclumsy_lamplighter Yes I did. I normally draw in pencil(graphite, not colored like that one is) though. πŸ™‚
    Here’s the full picture.

catwing

I like reading grapic novels, but I don’t think I’ll make one. I may change my mind eventually though. Who knows. πŸ™‚

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@theclumsy-lamplighter

Cool! I love his-fic as well, as well as historical nonfiction. I do not read many other genres… πŸ™‚

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Lin
    @lin

Yay another drawing newbie who also paints with watercolor! *throws confetti*

I just read you like dogs. I do too! Do you have any pets?

β€œI've loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.”

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@theclumsy_lamplighter Oh that would be amazing! Are you planning on starting yours any time soon?

I just looked at your watercolor peice! I like it!!

@h-jones
    I think I’ve read that book! I loved the beginning so much, but once things got going I liked it a little less. Is it a book series? Or a stand alone?

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

TheClumsy_Lamplighter
    @theclumsy_lamplighter

@lin

I’m a newbie but I posted my 4th watercolor for critique on here if you’d like to see it. May I see some of your paintings??

I do not have a pet sadly, I sooooo wish I had a dog tho. I used to have a guinea pig but I wasn’t giving him the love and attention he needed so I gave him to a friend.

@the-fledgling-artist

I’m not sure, still very fresh idea. Once I start it I’ll let you know πŸ˜‰ Thank you!!!

Lin
    @lin

@theclumsy_lamplighter I’ll take a look! Agreed! Dogs are the best (: I posted some art on my instagram.Β https://www.instagram.com/studio_linnepin/Β Here’s the link if you want to check it out!

TheClumsy_Lamplighter
    @theclumsy_lamplighter

@lin THOSE ARE AMAZING!!!!! Is it all watercolor??? I especially like your audrey hepburn ones…

Lin
    @lin

@theclumsy_lamplighter thank you very much! And yes, most of them are. But there is also some oil, acrylics, gouache and digital art. I think watercolour the most fun to work with tho! The Audrey Hepburn ones were all done in watercolour!

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest