fb

This is a SUPER important thread…I’m kidding. But you should click on it😉

Forums Fiction Research and Worldbuilding This is a SUPER important thread…I’m kidding. But you should click on it😉

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Mel
    @melodyjoy

@writergirl101

I am an Adventurer ISFP-T. ( I didn’t see anyone else with that one 🙂 )

1)  How do you react to the danger of the unknown?

It depends on what it is… Most of the time I dive right in 🙂

2)  How big is your friend group?  (or how big would you like to be?)

I have a pretty big friend group.

I used to always feel “left out” and I felt like I didn’t have a lot of friends but more recently I feel like everybody likes me (which is what I have always wanted) and then I just want to be alone… I just need to work on contentment I guess LOL

3)  What would be the first thing you do on Saturday morning after a long, stressful week?

Sleep in for a super duper long time then eat a HUGE HUGE HUGE bowl of cereal.

Life is short, smile while you still have teeth!

Ella
    @writergirl101

👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

thank you everyone!

Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.

Rusted Knight
    @rusted-knight

I am INTJ-A architect. That test is shocking. Anyway.

It varies. If it looks like something I can take, game on. If it looks like it might or is tougher than me, observe and engage or bug out.

Outside of biological kin, no close friends. There are a few outer loop family friends but that’s it.

3)  What would be the first thing you do on Saturday morning after a long, stressful week?

After chores, reading, writing and nothing.

The Devil saw me with my head down and got excited. Then I said Amen

Ella
    @writergirl101

@rusted-knight

You have the same personality type as Katniss 😂

Laurel
    @law0413

INFP-A here!

Nope. Nope. Unknown variables frustrate and stress me out to no end, but I try to roll with it after the initial freak-out sesh.

About 10-15 in the outer circle and 3 or 4 close friends, as of right now.

Sleep, take a bubble bath, and read.

Good luck with this! Sounds super cool! <3

I say I won’t buy any more books until I’ve finished the ones I have, and then I laugh at myself.

Ella
    @writergirl101

@law0413

Thank you!

Btw, I saw your story premise on your profile–I so want to read that!!  How far are you into it?

Laurel
    @law0413

@writergirl101 aww thanks! I’m about 18 pages/3 chapters in to rewrite number 6 (yep…haha) and I’d love for you to read it if you’d like! I replied on the other thread so as not to be redundant but yeah let me know if you’re interested! 🙂

I say I won’t buy any more books until I’ve finished the ones I have, and then I laugh at myself.

Kylie S. Pierce
    @kylie-wingfeather

I’m a Adventurer ISFP-A.

Uh, I try not to concentrate on it too much, and just muddle through.

It’s about 17 people, including 4-5 close friends.

Sleep in, read, and hang out with the fam and/or friends.

Hope your story goes well!

"I read that book, and it affected me." ~my sister, about the Warrior Cats.

Kylie S. Pierce
    @kylie-wingfeather

P.S. Oops, actually, it’s Adventurer ISFP-T.

People who I share a personality with are:

• Frida Kahlo
    • Michael Jackson
    • Éowyn- Lord of the Rings (SQUEEE!!!!!!!!!! She’s my favorite character from Lord of the Rings, so… 🙂 )

My sister is Entertainer ESFP-A and shares a personality with:

• Marilyn Monroe
    • Steve Irwin
    • Peregrin Took- Lord of the Rings (Why am I not surprised…)

"I read that book, and it affected me." ~my sister, about the Warrior Cats.

Bethany
    @sparrowhawke

@writergirl101

I’m an INTP. I don’t remember if I’m A or T though, but I think it was fairly even.

1. How do you react to the danger of the unknown?

I’m a very stoic person. I never really get stressed from…anything. I only get stressed when I’ve done something I knew was wrong. Otherwise, I’m pretty nonchalant about everything. I tend to have a cynical and sarcastic attitude about the future though.

2. How big is your friend group (or how big would you like it to be?)

I really only have two friends, and I talk to them via email and text. I know several people, but it takes a lot for me to consider them a friend. Shared interests are very important to me in friendship. I would love to have more friends, especially those I can see often in-person. I’m very shy and a little socially anxious, and while I have been doing well as an introvert staying home (really, nothing much has changed for me since last year), I can’t really make new friends that well. I was not able to talk to people well before the pandemic, and I think it has just made my social skills worse and kept me in my comfortable bubble of keeping to myself.

3. What would be the first thing you do on a Saturday morning after a long, stressful week?

Read, listen to music, watch YouTube, or doodle. Or just lay in my bed, contemplate, and do nothing productive XD

"Can't have dirty garbage."

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

Hello! I’m an INFJ-t, and you have several of those already, but I’ll just second everything said before. There seems to be a vast population of INFJ’s on SE, I’ve ‘met’ several already! Well, one of the key traits of the INFJ is that they prefer writing over talking and tend to have a knack for creative writing, so I guess it’s to be expected.

I research it until it holds no surprises XD My first instinct, when faced with a new project/ situation, is to research it extensively. It’s become kind of a habit. I really, really hate being caught by surprise and forced to improvise. I can do it if I really need to, but it’s always awkward, upsetting, and uncomfortable.

Really small, especially friends that I actually see IRL. I have a lot of long-distance friendships. (I’m actually much more comfortable with those.)

I tend to be pretty awful at handling social situations where I don’t feel comfortable. (I’m a horribly shy person unless I put on a ‘sparkly extrovert’ persona XD Which, btw, is extremely exhausting.) Outwardly, I seem fine, just really quiet, aloof, and stiff, but my internal monologue is something like, “Oh, no, someone talked to me. Now what? What are words? How does a human respond to this? This is so awkward. I’m messing this up.”

I always need a few minutes to figure people out over small-talk, then I start matching their attitude. I don’t really think about this, it just kinda happens.

I’ll often text a friend, or do something relaxing that doesn’t require much work, such as drawing or doing internet stuff.

Another thing I noticed that might come in helpful!

I’m bad at handling long-term stress and tension, but if I’m in a situation that’s actually directly dangerous, I can usually react logically, without freezing up or freaking out too much. (I ride horses, so actually dangerous situations aren’t that unusual XD)

However, INTJ’s (As far as I’ve seen) tend to be less affected by long-term stress but get more upset when there’s direct danger.

Hope you actually got some new information out of this!

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • The forum ‘Research and Worldbuilding’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest