fb

There's no wifi in Melodric… that's why this took me so long. :)

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself There's no wifi in Melodric… that's why this took me so long. :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    TheBookHarvester
    @thebookharvester

Finally finished my profile.  Go check it out if you want to.  Has my WIP on there.

I do this thing where I stare at my Microsoft Word and then words appear and a novel happens.  It’s kinda cool.
    Anyway, I write fantasy and cozy mysteries.  I’m working on a series that was supposed to be a standalone, but it just sort of took off.  Also, I love the characters.  😀
    I’m starting on the edits to my cozy mystery I wrote back in November.  So that’ll be fun.

My name isn’t really TheBookHarvester, but it’s my face as the profile picture so you could probably guess my real name if you know my face.  🙂  Oooh, mysterious.

Oh, I love doing the arts and things for my novels.  I also make boss Spotify playlists for my novels.  HMU if you want some art or a playlist or something.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by TheBookHarvester. Reason: I forgot to add a thing

Author ~ Kinda-Illustrator ~ INFJ ~ Pretends to live in Victorian Era or a Medieval Fantasy World

Olivia Giordano
    @livgiordano

@thebookharvester Okay wow. I think you’ve accomplished a rare feat. Making me love your writing style in four paragraphs. Lol wow. But seriously, I love the way you write.

I do this thing where I stare at my Microsoft Word and then words appear and a novel happens.  It’s kinda cool.

Haha. I seriously wish this happened for me.

What are some of your favorite hobbies (besides writing)?

ISFJ / Poet / Realistic Fiction / TCK
    https://livforhim.wordpress.com/

TheBookHarvester
    @thebookharvester

I’m glad you like my writing style in just four paragraphs!  That’s really neato!

Also, there are some days where I stare at my word processor and cry because no novel appears.  There’s no in between, lol.

I suppose my hobbies would be drawing my characters in various situations that would be in my stories.  I do like singing though.
    I do historical reenactments (hence my profile picture) and cosplay so I guess that’s a hobby too.  I never thought of that as a hobby till right now.  But I was home schooled and went to Civil War balls instead of proms so that’s where it started.

Author ~ Kinda-Illustrator ~ INFJ ~ Pretends to live in Victorian Era or a Medieval Fantasy World

NCStokes
    @ncstokes

@thebookharvester Greetings! I am also new here. I thought your profile pic was like from 1890 (and somehow in color) or something, but that’s actually you? Many wows I give thee. 😀

*shameless self promotion* https://weridasusual.home.blog/

TheBookHarvester
    @thebookharvester

@ncstokes That’s actually me, yes!  Thank you for thinking it was real.  (Well, it’s a real picture, but taken in 2017 on a cell phone…)
    I find dressing up aids the creative processes.  😀

NCStokes
    @ncstokes

@thebookharvester I had you figured for a time traveler for a minute. 🙂

*shameless self promotion* https://weridasusual.home.blog/

TheBookHarvester
    @thebookharvester

#ncstokes, honestly, sometimes I think the same thing 😀

Linyang Zhang
    @devastate-lasting

Oh, I wish I could stare at Word and write books that way…

"I set a melody upon the scenery I saw outside my window;
    It's beginning in my spacy world."
    - TK

Filewriter
    @filewriter

@thebookharvester, hi! I am File. It’s nice to have you here! I wish writing was that fast for me, but then again, that would take away some of the fun. 😉

Um, *is not sure of what else to say* Do you like dogs?

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

TheBookHarvester
    @thebookharvester

@filewriter nice to meet you!  Well, it takes a few days short of month for a full first draft to appear but it’s still relatively shorter than how some other people write.  (I do NaNoWrimo in November, April, and July so I’ve adopted that quickness, with my own quality.  Hard to explain.  Yet, I don’t just put words down.  I carefully plan my novels before writing them.  Anyhowwww)

I LOVE DOGS!!!!!
    I have a fluffer doggo (Chow/Retriever) and I put two Great Pyrenees dogs into my fantasy series.  I love them.  I love them all.

TheBookHarvester
    @thebookharvester

@devastate-lasting technically same.  But I do write a draft quickly.

Filewriter
    @filewriter

@thebookharvester, Oh, Yay! Another dog lover! If I could write that fast then I would have my main WIP done by now. *sigh* Oh, well. 🙂 Have you finished any books? I am going to guess that the answer is yet, considering what you’ve told me.

Aww… Cute. We have a… Maltipoo(Maltese-Poodle) We are not totally sure of what she is exactly, but that’s what we think she is. She is just the sweetest. Calm, quiet.

And then I have my puppy, whose loud, and energetic. Haha. But we all love her. She’s a Mini Chihuahua and also really sweet.

What’s your dog’s name?

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

TheBookHarvester
    @thebookharvester

@filewriter my dog’s name is Reeses because she is the color of peanut butter and she used to have a chocolate colored muzzle when she was younger (it’s getting a little gray now.)  Her ears are still brown though.  She’s a sweet baby and I love her.
    And for the record, the Pyrenees’ names are Persephone and Wonka and they have a puppy named Season.  FYI.

And I’ve finished a few stories, (but I won’t count fan fictions… ahem…)  I have a cozy finished and the first novel in my fantasy series finished.  And then I have two children’s stories finished.
    And then multiple short stories.
    But the main ones are the cozy (Series), fantasy (series), and children’s stories (interconnected).

Filewriter
    @filewriter

@thebookharvester, oh. I am so sorry. I may have sorta forgotten about your reply. Let’s just say, it got buried under a pile of emails. 😉 Anyways, I am back now.

Aw… I love that name! Reeses! I have a character named Reese. *notices that that has nothing to do with anything*

How old is she, if you don’t mind my asking. 😉 Our older dog is almost eight now.

Oh, fan fiction seems fun. I still have a Monk fan fic waiting to be written.

Oh, cool! What’s the longest project you’ve completed so far and how long did it take you?

TheBookHarvester
    @thebookharvester

@filewriter  She’s going to be 13 this October.  But she doesn’t act her age at all.  She’s a good pupper and I love her.  🙂

I think the longest project I’ve finished is my fantasy TSJ (The Sovereign Jeremejevite) at 55K words.  But I’ll be adding to it for future drafts.
    Its sequel is going to be 80K.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest