The Wordsmith Says Hello

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself The Wordsmith Says Hello

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Filewriter
    @filewriter

@wordsmith, okay. You’re really starting to freak me out now. I was thinking of “Challenge accepted” and then you just said it. *shudders*

Fine. It might be fairly easy, because I got a lot, but…

Wait a second! Does this mean that you are going to try to prove yourself as a stalker?

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

Filewriter
    @filewriter

@wordsmith, what do you mean by public profiles?

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@filewriter

My apologies. It was not my intent to scare you. It was my assumption that when you brought up your favorite song, challenge was implied.

It seems as though that was not your intent, so I will refrain from doing so.

-Wordsmith- Author of short stories, Reader of many books, Student in writing, and Lumenite!

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@filewriter

Public profile as in: Anywhere on the internet you state your presence and give information to the public (even in a closed group such as this).

-Wordsmith- Author of short stories, Reader of many books, Student in writing, and Lumenite!

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@filewriter

No, I have no interest in “stalking” people. But I also have no interest in talking to people I know almost nothing about. Chatting like this is one of the most anonymous way possible, so I like to do “research” about the people I make contact with.

I am truly sorry for scaring you.

Filewriter
    @filewriter

@wordsmith, haha. No. I was just kidding. 😉 It was a challenge, that’s why I was thinking, “Challenge Accepted”.

Um, sure I guess. Although, apart from my blog and here, I am not really anywhere else. I don’t have Facebook, Instagram, or anything like that.

So,… good luck.

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@filewriter, Oh good! I was like Did I just go to far? Oh no…

Yes, I already looked you up on Facebook, and didn’t find you. But I don’t do Instagram or Twitter, so couldn’t look you up on those.

In that case though… I will search. 🙂

Filewriter
    @filewriter

@wordsmith, haha. No. Don’t worry. You should usually not take me seriously. Yep, I am not on there. Nor Twitter and Instagram.

And I get why you would want to get to know someone better before talking with them a whole lot. That’s why I like checking about people’s blogs. They help you get to know the person a little better, even if they don’t have a bunch of stuff about them.

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@filewriter

Haha, my blog certainly goes into depth about myself (not).

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

I prefer anonymous blogging.

Linyang Zhang
    @devastate-lasting

Hi…*waves*

*coughs* I stalk people.

Mainly just the ones I make into characters, though.

Got some funny stories about that.

Oh, and I was considering stalking everyone on Story Embers on Pinterest, but I’ve decided against it…

Hi there…I’m Devastate. I live under a rock.

To dive into a novel…? Um…

*blank silence*

I am not a professional.

Fortunately, that’s why we have professionals here.

I have no advice for you right now.

Not off the top of my head, anyway.

Just…hold your breath and try not to die.

I think that’s how writing works.

Anyways.

Can’t wait to see you around!

Nice picture, by the way.

"I set a melody upon the scenery I saw outside my window;
    It's beginning in my spacy world."
    - TK

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@devastate-lasting

Nice to meet you! If you have any questions on writing, you may ask me. I will answer my best, and work to grow with you. I might be called a stalker (@filewriter XD), but a rock is not my home. I am The Friendly Wordsmith, though I go by Wordsmith here.

After getting to know some of the people, I have gotten of my fears, and feel more comfortable. I will breath deeply, and inhale what comes my way ;).

Linyang Zhang
    @devastate-lasting

@wordsmith Righto. The Puppet Pianist is a name that I’ve been wanting to use for a while- *checks lists of names*

Glad you’re here, anyway.

- TK

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@devastate-lasting

That’s a neat name! I’m glad I’m here as well.

Linyang Zhang
    @devastate-lasting

@wordsmith How’s life been treating you?

- TK

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest