fb

The story continues

Forums General Site Info Announcements The story continues

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Thomas (CrØss_Bl₳de)
    @thewirelessblade

@Dakota @i-david @jane-maree @mgtask @ericawordsmith @lin @selah-chelyah @ashira

@parker
    @e-b-raulands

In case you’re wondering, you’ve been tagged because you know about what’s been happening over at my place. If you don’t, let me fill you in.

Last Saturday, my grandma on my dad’s side passed away. It was probably a heart attack. It was quick and probably painless. More likely then not, she’s in Heaven right now.

This left those of us back here on earth to carry out her funeral. It’s planned to be in Florida this Saturday. My family of 11 people (2 parents and 9 kids) were planning on driving 20+ hours to get there.

And on a random note, I’m supposed to be one of the pallbearers. Meaning, I’m supposed to help carry the coffin.

That was several days ago.

This morning (Wednesday), I got up somewhat early. My mom was awake as well. She told me that she was going to run my dad to the hospital. She did. 3-4 hours later, our mom gives us the news: Our dad would be fine but was having troubles with his gail bladder. Far as I can tell, it’ll be removed.

As far as I know, we’re not going to Florida anymore, but now we’re headed up to our other grandma’s place.

In other words, it’s been a crazzzzy week. So be praying for us. Please. We’ll need it. Also, feel free to ask for pray requests, as the Bible says we should be praying for each other.

Until the story continues –

Blade, out

*Forum Signature here*

EricaWordsmith
    @ericawordsmith

@thewirelessblade

About your grandmother? My family prayed for yours during out Bible time the other day, and I’ve been praying for y’all as I remember to. 🙂

Tek an ohta! Tek an cala!

Parker Hankins
    @parker

Okay, yeah, I know what’s happening.

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@thewirelessblade

Hmm…I was praying for your grandmother, but that is about all I know. Is that what you meant?!

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Thomas (CrØss_Bl₳de)
    @thewirelessblade

It’s up now.

*Forum Signature here*

Lin
    @lin

@thewirelessblade Will be praying for you and your family during these hard times.

“I've loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.”

EricaWordsmith
    @ericawordsmith

@thewirelessblade

Oh man, yikes, that is… a lot. Wow, I’ll continue praying for y’all, that is really hard. Please keep us updated (as you can, I know it’s busy for y’all),  I will be writing all of this down in my prayer journal, and I would love to be able to pray for whatever is going on.

Tek an ohta! Tek an cala!

Grace
    @h-jones

Oh my word, I will definitely be praying. That sounds so hard. I’ll put you on my prayer list. God’s got you and your family, man.

Secretly Hedgehog Jones. Don’t tell anyone.

Thomas (CrØss_Bl₳de)
    @thewirelessblade

Many, many thanks.

*Forum Signature here*

Parker Hankins
    @parker

I’m praying for you!

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

Violet
    @pookiemonster

I’ll certainly be praying for your family. My family has bee going through a crazy two weeks as well, So I understand.

Just remember to... Trust in God, Stay Safe, and Eat Doughnuts 🍩🍩

Michaela
    @mgtask

I’m praying for you and your family.

"May it be mercy I show for it is mercy I've been shown." - Written to Speak

Jane Maree
    @jane-maree

Man, that’s really tough. I’m definitely keeping you in my prayers.

Writing Heroes ♦ Writing Hope // janemareeauthor.com.au

I, David
    @i-david

@thewirelessblade Wow. Will still be praying.

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

Oh, yikers.  Rough situation!  I will keep praying for your family!

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.