fb

The Steampunk Horse Has Arrived!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself The Steampunk Horse Has Arrived!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

Hey, all! Yup, this is the same Jenwriter17 steampunk horse from Kingdom Pen. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I don’t know who’s on here, so I don’t know who to tag. I’m a fantasy, sci-fi, historical, and contemporary novelist. I’m an INFJ, eater of chocolate, hater of math, rider of horses, lover of books, and admirer of life. ๐Ÿ˜€

I’m really excited about what Story Embers is doing!

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
    www.jennaterese.com

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

Yay! Itโ€™s the lovely @jenwriter17! Aberdeen is super-duper excited youโ€™re here! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿฆ–

I think dinosaurs are cooler than dragons. ๐Ÿฆ–

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@mariposa And I’m super excited I get to chat with you again! ๐Ÿ˜‰

www.jennaterese.com

Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @briannastorm

@jenwriter17 Welcome to Story Embers!

Iโ€™m delighted to see another INFJ join our ranks. I fluctuate between being an INFJ and an INTJ, but I lean slightly more toward being a feeler than a thinker.

Weโ€™re having a discussion on Ethryndalโ€™s introduction post about whether INTJs or INFJs rule Story Embers, but Iโ€™m afraid the INTJs are outnumbered. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Wielder of a Red Pen | TheLiteraryCrusader.

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@briannastorm I was actually the same way; I couldn’t quite decided between feeler or thinker. It’s like sometimes I’m one way and sometimes I’m the other. ๐Ÿ™‚

The INFJs will rise! ๐Ÿ˜€

www.jennaterese.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.