fb

The Local Pizza Ninja has Come

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself The Local Pizza Ninja has Come

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Homecoming was very good, easily in my top three favorite Marvel movies.

If you make decisions out of fear, you are more likely to be wrong

Sarah Narnathron
    @sarah-narnathron

@Jane-Maree Makes sense. Plus it looks super cool. I am always in awe of people who can parkour.

I want to! I just haven’t had time, because college. I have it on request from the library for when I get home, though! That and Ragnarok and both Guardians movies, though I’ve actually seen both Guardians now. But yeah, I’m super excited. 😀

Welcome to the masquerade.

Jane Maree
    @jane-maree

@theinvizibleman Ah, I’m glad we agree on this. 😛 We are now best friends. xD

@sarah-narnathron
    Aw yes. Allll the marvel movies. (This coming from someone who…hasn’t actually watched all that many. Both Guardians, Thor 1, Cap 1, The Avengers, and Homecoming, is all I’ve seen I think.)

Writing Heroes ♦ Writing Hope // janemareeauthor.com.au

Sarah Narnathron
    @sarah-narnathron

@Jane-Maree Yep. 😀 I’ve seen most of them at this point? Homecoming, Ragnarok, Black Panther, and now Infinity War are the only ones I have left. Well, and Iron Man 3, but I’m not sure if I’m going to watch that one or not. Thor 2 was good; Cap 2 and 3 were a mix of awesome and “alsdkjfdslkjf feels why are people idiots.” Oh, and Ant-Man is super funny, IMO! Would definitely recommend it.

Welcome to the masquerade.

Jane Maree
    @jane-maree

@sarah-narnathron ooh sweet. That’s good to know. *nodnod* I hope to watch a couple more soon-ish.

Kendra
    @kendralynne518

@jane-maree

I have joined as well!! *waves* Already the wave of kindred spirits has astounded me. XD

just a crazy ENFP/tough cowgirl/obsesses over time travel/middle earth/writer/book dragon/obidala

Jane Maree
    @jane-maree

@kendralynne518 KENDRA!! Heyyy, girl! So cool to see you here. 😍

Kendra
    @kendralynne518

@jane-maree

Thank you!

just a crazy ENFP/tough cowgirl/obsesses over time travel/middle earth/writer/book dragon/obidala

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest