fb

The Inklings Renewed

Forums Fiction Research and Worldbuilding The Inklings Renewed

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 143 total)
  • Author
    Silver Shadow
    @tashah-claymore

@w-o-holmes that sounds like a great idea!  I need to work on my dwarves more, anyway.

"One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching." -Gerard Way

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@w-o-holmes

Ooh, that sounds fun. I’m not sure how involved I’ll be since I don’t particularly need to develop anything concerning dwarves, but it does sound fun. So I’m in.

"You can dance with my henchman."

Leon Fleming
    @w-o-holmes

@tashah-claymore @kari-karast @hope-mcclellan @evelyn

Alright! Let us charge through the surf! Even if it is the Pacific ocean…XD *freezing over here!*

• This reply was modified 1 year, 12 months ago by Leon Fleming.
    Silver Shadow
    @tashah-claymore

@w-o-holmes

Allons-y!   Where (in particular) do we begin?

"One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching." -Gerard Way

Leon Fleming
    @w-o-holmes

@tashah-claymore

Why, at the beginning, of course.

Silver Shadow
    @tashah-claymore

@w-o-holmes

*clap* . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . *clap* . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . *clap* . . . . . . . . . *throws rose* . . . . . . . . . . . . . . *clap*

Leon Fleming
    @w-o-holmes

@tashah-claymore

Thank you! Thank you! No really?!1 Oh, A Rose!! How sweet! You really go too far.

Your words are literally soaked with sarcasm.

Leon Fleming
    @w-o-holmes

my sister just gave me a large spoon of chocolate…mmm…its soothing aromic taste follows the path of my throat

Silver Shadow
    @tashah-claymore

@w-o-holmes

Much.  Welcomeness.  You deserve every bit, really.  Rose and everything!

Yes, these words have been sitting in the ol’ sarcasm marinade for quite some time.

Silver Shadow
    @tashah-claymore

Ooh, can I have chocolate?

Leon Fleming
    @w-o-holmes

@tashah-claymore

Gosh. Seriously. I really do.

Wow. And you saved them just for this moment. Great planning ahead.

Chocolate, chocolate, sweet chocolate

Warm and dark, richness immaculate.

Down my throat, it oozing rides,

Through the swamps of my insides.

Around my mind, it’s taste abounds

Through my mouth, its feel resides.

Silver Shadow
    @tashah-claymore

@w-o-holmes

I do like to plan for occasions such as this.  It comes in handy quite a lot.  More than one would think, really.

Ok, now you’re just taunting me.  Ooh, I do have peanut butter M&M’s, though.  That’s almost as good.

Leon Fleming
    @w-o-holmes

@tashah-claymore

No kidding. You never cease to surprise me.

How about cold, chocolate truffles? With that other chocolate flowing over it? Mmmm…I’m glad my Mom and sister can cook.

Silver Shadow
    @tashah-claymore

@w-o-holmes

I’m glad.

Hey, I can cook too!  Chocolate-chocolate-chip banana muffins are the best.  And cheesecake brownies.

Leon Fleming
    @w-o-holmes

@tashah-claymore

CHEESECAKEBROWNIES

You know on Willie Wonka’s Chocolate Factory (as the movie is titled) how they could send things through television…

INEEDSOMEOFTHOSE!!!!!!!!

Hey, my Mom just made chocolate chip banana bread. Especially with thick, Irish butter; wow. My family usually has pizza on Saturdays and I make the dough, so that counts. And I can make eggs and French Toast…and cold cereal. XD Who can’t?

Speaking of food, what kind of deserts do you think dwarves would have? I’ve some general ideas, but not firm mentions or things.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 143 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest