The Inklings Renewed

Forums Fiction Research and Worldbuilding The Inklings Renewed

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 143 total)
  • Author
    Leon Fleming
    @w-o-holmes

@evelyn, @tashah-claymore, and all others that anyone knows who is into world building.

What shall we talk about?

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

*stalks*

"You can dance with my henchman."

Silver Shadow
    @tashah-claymore

@w-o-holmes hmmm, good question.  Maybe different Races and why those Races are in the particular wold they’re in?  Just a thought.  It’s something I haven’t really thought about and I think it has the potential to be very interesting.

"One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching." -Gerard Way

Leon Fleming
    @w-o-holmes

Oh, and @hope-mcclellan. Anyone else y’all know of?

Leon Fleming
    @w-o-holmes

@tashah-claymore

That is a great topic, shall we discuss it? And maybe how these races relate to their surroundings? We could also talk about tips on the development of races and cultures and also have debates.

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

*stops stalking and falls through skylight*

EEHEE THIS IS A GOOD SUBJECT

Silver Shadow
    @tashah-claymore

@w-o-holmes sounds good to me!

@kari-karast

*awkwardly catches you *

"One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching." -Gerard Way

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@tashah-claymore

Why thank you. *extricates self awkwardly and hides in corner*

Leon Fleming
    @w-o-holmes

Before I begin…ARE YOU OKAY?!!! I mean, falling off the trampoline is one thing, but from the SKY? That’s gotta hurt.

Let us begin!

@evelyn @tashah-claymore @kari-karast @hope-mcclellan

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Leon Fleming.
    Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@w-o-holmes

Don’t worry, I’m fine! Not only am I a tea genie, but I’m also cursed with immortality. (Both long stories, don’t ask.)

How do we begin?

Silver Shadow
    @tashah-claymore

@kari-karast you are most welcome.

@w-o-holmes yes, let’s!

Leon Fleming
    @w-o-holmes

Alright, so let’s discuss how the different races in general, and the particular environment that they would want to be within. Depending of course on them.

@tashah-claymore @kari-karast @hope-mcclellan @evelyn

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Leon Fleming.
    Silver Shadow
    @tashah-claymore

Which Race should we start with?  Any particular one?

@w-o-holmes @kari-karast @hope-mcclellan @evelyn

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@kari-karast KARI

I haven’t seen you in like… forever! XD

*tackle hugs you* 😉

Hope McClellan
    @hope-mcclellan

Hi everybody! Wow this looks awesome! Worldbuilding is so fun! Looks like I joined in a little late. This discussion is hilarious so far, though. XD I would be interested in knowing what @w-o-holmes meant in “different races…and the particular environment that they would want to be within”. So would dwarves want to be in a different environment than fairies? Or would there be different “races” within the actual species, like we have different races even though we’re all human. Like, in my fantasy world, different species live all throughout the country, but I do have three different “races” or subspecies of fairies, one of which is is my Ice Fairies, which, obviously, live in snowy environments. Is this what you meant? Or am I totally confused?

As for what species we discuss, I vote dwarves. They’re pretty well-known. Elves are also very common, but unfortunately I know nothing about them. Personally my favorite mythological species of all time is centaurs, but those aren’t all that common. Leave it to me to adore an unusual species. 😛

"Write the vision, and make it plain on tablets, that he may run who reads it."
      Habakkuk 2:2

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 143 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest