fb

The huge question…

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions The huge question…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Sam Kowal
    @sam-kowal

What is now the bestistest place on the internet? Kingdom Pen, or Story Embers?

I mean, it’s been Kingdom Pen for awhile. And of course I can’t just betray Kingdom Pen. So it must be Kingdom Pen.

But Story Embers is pretty bestistest too…

Plus there’s going to be guilds here

*nom, nom, nom* *eats donuts*
    Oh, are you hungry? *begins weeping*
    I would have saved you one!

Ben P
    @supermonkey42

@sam-kowal Maybe we can call Story Embers the awesomest place on the Internet? Different enough?

The purpose of a storyteller is not to tell you how to think, but to give you questions to think on

K.M. Small
    @morreafirebird

@sam-kowal great question! I think I agree with @supermonkey42 — this is the “awesomest” place 😀

I wonder what everyone here will end up being called though — there are kapeefers at KP, but what is there at SE?

~ Khylie
    "Beauty will save the world." - Dostoevsky

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

I’m just gonna put it out there and say that I’ve switched sides. This site (and its people) are awesome.

Also, I hereby move to call residents of Story Embers “Embers”, for we are the spark that starts the fire that will burn the First Order down. Or something.

INTP. Writer of fantasy and sci-fi. Wannabe artist. Anime geek. Merakian.

Sam Kowal
    @sam-kowal

@supermonkey42 @morreafirebird @elizabeth  That’s actually a great idea- that way KP is still the bestistest, but Story Embers is the awesomest…

I was wondering what we would be called, too and I was considering ‘Embers’ like @elizabeth mentioned… it fits quite well with the theme of the site. ‘Embers’ doesn’t seem as unique as ‘Kapeefer’ to me, though. What do you think?

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

Kapeefer is definitely snazzy, but I like Embers. It’s unique, yet simple…?

Hope Ann
    @hope-ann

@sam-kowal, @elizabeth We thought about trying to come up with a name, but decided to leave it and let you guys come up with something.

You have great power. Use it with whatever sort of responsibility you please.

The only name I came up with was emberlings, but that sounds like goblins or gnomes…

Victory in the march. Hope in the destination.

Sam Kowal
    @sam-kowal

@elizabeth @hope-ann Hmm… Emberlings has more of a unique ring to it, in my opinion. But it does sound like a species of fire-creature with stony faces and really long arms and glowing orange eyes.

Hope Ann
    @hope-ann

@sam-kowal exactly. XD

Victory in the march. Hope in the destination.

Ben P
    @supermonkey42

@sam-kowal @hope-ann ‘Emberlings’ might work.

Of course, ‘kapeefer’ is just ‘kingdom pen fan’ mashed with ‘keeper’, so we’ll probably end up as Strembafers or something. 😀

The purpose of a storyteller is not to tell you how to think, but to give you questions to think on

Christine Eaton
    @christieaton

I’m so excited to find out what sort of name you come up with for yourselves. 😀

“I feel a loneliness for my Creator that pulls me like a migratory bird in the Fall.”

Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @briannastorm

@supermonkey42 “Strembafers.” 😂 That’s a mouthful! It sounds like the gibberish a person would say if they were trying to pronounce “Story Embers” while chewing food. 😆

Rachel Rogers
    @scribbles

@briannastorm I was skimming through this conversation and the first thing that popped into my head was “Sparkies,” but then all I could think about was a little Dalmatian in a fireman’s helmet… I’m clearly no help. XD

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Rachel Rogers.

Ambiverted INFP. Scribbles all the words. Names the plant friends. Secretly Edna the Piguirrel.

Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @briannastorm

@scribbles Sparkies? 😂 Oh my.

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

I like Emberlings too. Has a definite dragonesque vibe to it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest