fb

The Elf has Arrived

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself The Elf has Arrived

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Rachel Rogers
    @scribbles

*fading*

DOOMED

doomed

dooomed

Signed,

The Echo

(on @briannastorm ‘s behalf…)

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by Rachel Rogers.

Ambiverted INFP. Scribbles all the words. Names the plant friends. Secretly Edna the Piguirrel.

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

@ethryndal Yeah, me and Aberdeen are both INFJs too (so there ๐Ÿ˜œ).

Rachel Rogers
    @scribbles

@ethryndal Yes I am! Or at least…I was. I’m an ENFJ according to tests now, but I’m an ambivert, so I still has introverted days. Apparently personality type can change even when you’re already in your 20s??? I don’t know. *shrugs* I’m weird.

@elizabeth
    Yes. XD @brianna storm found this epic quote somewhere on the Internet:

Writing is like having an enormous lake inside your head, and you want to get it out of your head and into a proper place for a lake so people can go swimming and ride jet skis and stuff. Except all you have to move the lake is a teaspoon. So youโ€™re sitting there frantically flinging water out of the lake with your teaspoon and shouting to people, โ€œThis lake will be so cool when itโ€™s done!โ€ But it will never be done. There is too much lake.

And I added this to it:

Day 21 of Operation Novel Creation: It has been another productive day of water-flingingโ€ฆI think I may have a sizable puddle by 2025. Given another decade, perhaps there will be enough water in the puddle for a decent splash. Ah, yes. I knew water-flinging was the job for me. And how fortunate to make enough money from my water-flinging to be able to buy food for my goldfish. He seems to enjoy watching me fling water. I think it inspires him. I plan to fling 500 teaspoons of water tomorrow. If nothing else, I will at least free-fling and see what comes of it.

This is by far my favorite thing that I’m known for. XD

Ambiverted INFP. Scribbles all the words. Names the plant friends. Secretly Edna the Piguirrel.

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@mariposa @ethryndal Ooh, just had to say………..I’M AN INFJ TOO!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
    www.jennaterese.com

Sarah Baran
    @ethryndal

@Mariposa @Briannastorm @Scribbles @Jenwriter17 We could argue that INTJs rule by force of personality, not necessarily numbers… *cheesy grin*

Mariposa, tell Aberdeen that if I were a dinosaur, I’d be a triSARAHtops.

*epic silence*

I have been waiting my whole life to say that.

INTJ โžธ https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

K.M. Small
    @morreafirebird

@elizabeth I would begin if only I knew how *sighs*

@ethryndal
    perhaps you’re right, but it would be much more exciting if we had to take it for ourselves ๐Ÿ˜‰

@briannastorm
    well, I’m part INFJ, so that’s alright with me. Perhaps an equal amount of feeling and thinking is required to rule Story Embers ๐Ÿ˜›

"Beauty will save the world." - Dostoevsky

Ben P
    @supermonkey42

@ethryndal Hey! Glad to see another fellow KeePer.

You know, now Iโ€™m gonna have to build a time machine just so I can read your book on human depravity and racism before I die. ๐Ÿ˜‰

The purpose of a storyteller is not to tell you how to think, but to give you questions to think on

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@ethryndal hmm, we could couldn’t we? ๐Ÿ˜›

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
    www.jennaterese.com

Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @briannastorm

@morreafirebird

Perhaps an equal amount of feeling and thinking is required to rule Story Embers.

Such wise words. That must be the key. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sarah Baran
    @ethryndal

@supermonkey42 Pretty much. I’m sorry elves have such long time spans—otherwise, I might consider rushing myself to get the thing done before I die. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ben P
    @supermonkey42

@ethryndal Better to take a thousand years and write a masterpiece than take six months and hate the finished product. ๐Ÿ˜‰

The purpose of a storyteller is not to tell you how to think, but to give you questions to think on

Sarah Baran
    @ethryndal

@supermonkey42 TRUTH.

Gabrielle Pollack
    @gabriellepollack

@Ethryndal Welcome welcome! ๐Ÿ˜€ *hopes I live tillย 3056 if for no other reason than to read your story*

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

@ethryndal I bet you have! ๐Ÿ˜…

That breed of dinosaurs is very popular. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Josiahโ€™s a triceratops too.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest