fb

The Elf has Arrived

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself The Elf has Arrived

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Sarah Baran
    @ethryndal

*appears in a swirl of cloaks, daggers, and glitter*

Mae govannen, everyone. I’m Sarah, more widely hailed on the Kingdom Pen forum as Ethryndal. Hopefully most of you remember me, and if you don’t… well, shame on you.

I’m an INTJ of considerable sarcasm, who spends most of her days pretending elves are real and Charles Dickens is still alive. I’m a deep thinker, a Christian, a fantasy writer, a chocolate consumer, a quoter of numerous movies. At the tender age of four, I decided I was going to be an ‘awther’, and in the thirteen years since that moment, I haven’t backed down once. (Except that time I nearly became a private detective. But anyway.) My current WIP is a fantasy novel dealing with themes such as human depravity and racism, and should be coming to book stores near you in the year 3056.

Favorite authors are C.S. Lewis and J.R.R. Tolkien, and my hobbies include crafting clever insults, finding beautiful passages of Scripture, and being commissioned as a part-time portrait painter. I also blog about stuff. Imagine that.

Anyway, I’m super excited to be part of Story Embers, and I can’t wait to dive into all the coolness you guys have here!!

INTJ ➸ https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @briannastorm

@ethryndal Welcome to Story Embers!

I was mostly a silent lurker on the KP forum, but your reputation precedes you. 😉 I’m a fusion of an INTJ and an INFJ (don’t ask me how; I still can’t fathom that I’m both logical and emotional), so I adore sarcasm and wit. I look forward to seeing you around!

What’s your favorite kind of chocolate?

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

Yay, Sarah is here, now it’s a party!! Missed my favorite INTJ.

…don’t tell Hope I called you my favorite, okay?

I’m celebrating the fact that you’re one of the only people who kept their KP tag. Yes. 

INTP. Writer of fantasy and sci-fi. Wannabe artist. Anime geek. Merakian.

K.M. Small
    @morreafirebird

@ethryndal *waves* I see the INTJs are multiplying. Soon we will rule Story Embers 😛

"Beauty will save the world." - Dostoevsky

Lady Iliara
    @lady-iliara

@ethryndal Mae govannen! You would get along so well with me and my sis, y’know?! 😄 Tolkien lovers and all that…

That’s so cool that you do portraits! Are they watercolor? Oils?

love drawing faces (most of my doodle pages have eyes and faces everywhere), but I just use my mechanical pencil. For everything.

Fantasy’s my fave genre, too, but ideas usually come to me as characters, not plots or themes, so I have several worlds where I need to nail down the arcs and such.

ENFJ, Aethasian, and chocolate-Pringle-nerd-blob of epic. Greet at your own risk. *trips on a rock*

Rachel Rogers
    @scribbles

@ethryndal Hey, welcome! I *do* remember you from KP…I was FeedingMyGoldfish over there. You *might* remember me, since I’m pretty sure I remember talking to you about something, but I wasn’t very active on the KP forums, so, then again…you might not. 😛 Glad to have you here!

Ambiverted INFP. Scribbles all the words. Names the plant friends. Secretly Edna the Piguirrel.

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

@morreafirebird Can INTPs join the party too? I wanna take over the world…

K.M. Small
    @morreafirebird

@elizabeth as long as you’re a writer or an artist, I think you qualify. Let’s do it XD

"Beauty will save the world." - Dostoevsky

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

Writer maybe, artist…definitely not. I’m with you, @morreafirebird

@scribbles
    I remember you! Weren’t you Brianna’s friend who made up that epic quote about puddles and scooping water into lakes or something like that?

Sarah Baran
    @ethryndal

@BriannaStorm I’m famous, I see. Fancy that. XD And the best kind of chocolate is dark chocolate, of course. Raspberry pieces are optional, though always preferred.

@Elizabeth
    *doles out party hats and glitter* Awww, stahp. Favorite INTJ, eh? Well, you’re my favorite… fake INFP. 🤗

@morreafirebird
    *cough* I was under the impression we ALREADY ruled Story Embers, despite not being here very long…

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

*chokes* fake INFP? Where did that come from? @ethryndal

Sarah Baran
    @ethryndal

@Lady-Iliara Tolkien nerds unite! *passes out lembas*

I generally use watercolor, though I have done some in pencil and pastel. It kinda depends on what I feel like or, if it’s a commission, what the employer feels like. 😏

I am in awe of people who use mechanical pencils. I could never manage to make those things work.

@Scribbles
    Hey, yeah, I remember you. You’re an INFJ, right? I think we discussed that personality type at some point in time. It was very enlightening, I’m sure. XD

Sarah Baran
    @ethryndal

@Elizabeth Well you used to be one, but suddenly you’re not… the brunt of my INFP jokes has suddenly disappeared. I don’t know what to do with myself. Imagine what would happen if I suddenly became an ENFP or something, and apply it to yourself. That’s how lost I feel.

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

Yay! It’s the famous @ethryndal! Me and Aberdeen are so glad you’re here! 😃🦖He would have been terribly upset if you hadn’t joined.

He wants to know one thing though. If you were a dinosaur, what species would you be? 🦖🦕

Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @briannastorm

@ethryndal @morreafirebird You made a typo. I believe you meant to say that INFJs rule Story Embers. 😛 Josiah is an INFJ, after all, and so am I (when I’m not being analytical and doubling as an INTJ). And I’ve seen lots of others around.

You’re doomed. *Ominous echo*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest