fb

The Crystalized Blood of a Monster.

Forums Fiction Research and Worldbuilding The Crystalized Blood of a Monster.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Brink
    @nuetrobolt

That was probably the longest thing I’ve ever written on here.

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@nuetrobolt Thank you! I like to see my hushroom as a very fun guy! ­čśë

Sorry lame joke… ­čśŤ

Andrew Schmidt
    @andrew

@nuetrobolt, nice! ­čÖé

Random Stranger: "What do you want to do when you grow up?"
    Me: "Write every inch of your future."

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@andrew Ooh. I like making up creatures.

I have these creatures called goreback rhinos. It’s basically a rhino mixed with a dog that has practically indestructible scales.

And then there’s the fifrins. FIFRINS. They’re my favorite animals of all time including all fictional animals. They┬ákinda look like dewbacks if you’ve seen Star Wars, but not really. They’re look a lot like lizards and have scales, and then they have these┬áwicked┬áretractable claws. Oh, and needle-like teeth. When they’re young they act a lot like cats. But when they’re older they’re kinda just like these giant bloodthirsty monsters. And no matter what age, they have a special hatred of the Faerie. They lose all reason and will just attack them recklessly. Although they are┬ávery smart and cunning and will still retain that even when enraged unless they’ve already lived over half their life span.

And then┬átogrenaths. They look similar to rancors(again Star Wars) but they have these giant bones coming out of their backs that make a sort of cage. Think like a ribcage sorta thing, but… coming┬áout of their backs. (Yes, they still have normal ribcages too.) They also have bony ridges on their neck and forehead. They’re┬áextremely good trackers even though they’re so big. The army has several that they use to track down escaped prisoners and stuff. Then they put the whoever┬áin the bone cage thing on the togrenath’s back since, while the bones are rather large, they’re still close enough together that you can’t get out. The only opening is at the top, and since the bones are also tall…. Anyways. They’re very very very dangerous. And really really hard to kill.

And then I have the usual creatures; dragons and phoenixes and such.

"You can dance with my henchman."

Andrew Schmidt
    @andrew

@kari-karast, oh, nice creatures.

I may have to look up those two creatures from Star Wars, but they sound really cool.

Good job!

Random Stranger: "What do you want to do when you grow up?"
    Me: "Write every inch of your future."

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@andrew

Thanks!! I’ve always liked to invent creatures and races. It’s fun.

"You can dance with my henchman."

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest