The Champions Of Our Noble Contest.

Forums General Site Info Announcements The Champions Of Our Noble Contest.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Daeus Lamb
    @daeus-lamb

@sam-kowal @kate I might actually have a really good idea for how to use this…

πŸ˜€
    πŸ‘•πŸ‘
    πŸ‘– 🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

Sam Kowal
    @sam-kowal

@daeus-lamb πŸ˜€ okay… What is it?

*nom, nom, nom* *eats donuts*
    Oh, are you hungry? *begins weeping*
    I would have saved you one!

Daeus Lamb
    @daeus-lamb

@sam-kowal Well, the basics of it is to do an anthology like Kate was saying, but my new idea is to combine this with another initiative I’ve suggested to the SE board. The idea is still in the incubation stage, but potentially combining these two ideas could give the anthology more exposure.

πŸ˜€
    πŸ‘•πŸ‘
    πŸ‘– 🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

Sink
    @sarah-inkdragon

@daeus-lamb What? When was this most epic guild war made? I totally missed it. πŸ˜‰ Is there a forum for guild wars, or is it just under announcements?

*vader vibes*

Gabrielle Pollack
    @gabriellepollack

Bravo, Avensers! πŸ˜€ I know I’ve said it before, but I’m so proud of you all! πŸ˜€ You’ve represented your guild well. πŸ™‚

overcomer
    @overcomer

I’m so glad we did well, @gabriellepollack . I love happy endings! πŸ˜€ Congratulations, guildmates!

That deadline had me freaking out. I seriously detest deadlines. *groans*

Do we get to read all of the guilds’ stories? I’d hoped we would. I’m really curious to see what they wrote. πŸ™‚ @daeus

Daeus Lamb
      @daeus-lamb

@sarah-inkdragon Ah, I think you were just added to a guild, so you would have missed this — it was only announced in the guilds.

@overcomer I didn’t think of that, but why not?

Rillumen’s: https://docs.google.com/document/d/19VbQ7XuL83stLLA-niRjyyDnX_uDutGgtOQ1AQ1YVJE/edit?usp=sharing

New Wessex’s:Β https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kwHiBYSIEl8uSIaidFjdAOT_Mgts_mEIJor4cuac7Kw/edit?usp=sharing

πŸ˜€
      πŸ‘•πŸ‘
      πŸ‘– 🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

Ben P
      @supermonkey42

Wow, great job, everybody! Of course I’m partial to Avensbeck, but Rillumen and New Wessex’s pieces were both great.

The purpose of a storyteller is not to tell you how to think, but to give you questions to think on

overcomer
        @overcomer

Yay! Thanks, @daeus . πŸ™‚ I’ll go read them now…

overcomer
          @overcomer

Wow, your guilds wrote beautiful stories, @brandon-miller , @daeus-lamb .Β I got chills reading them! They’re so descriptive. It’s so cool to read and see what the different guilds came up with based on the same prompt. We seem to have a pretty creative group of people on this forum. πŸ™‚

Even though each story is so different, each guild gave a take on what a world, or our world, might be like if the sun was dying, or different in some way. Great mindsΒ think alike! πŸ˜€

I really enjoyed this contest. πŸ™‚

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by overcomer.
            Anonymous

Wait… there are only three guilds?Β  I thought there were like twenty…

Anyway, great job Avensbeck!Β  Nice name, by the way, it sounds like some sort of Phoenix… is there a meaning to it?Β  πŸ˜€

Sarah Baran
              @ethryndal

GUYS. THESE ARE EPIC. Great going, Avensbeck. You totally deserved this.

INTJ ➸ https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Coralie
              @corkybookworm

Ooh, I love the anthology idea! Great job, guys! *goes to read entry now*

GraceBought
              https://gracebought.wordpress.com/

overcomer
              @overcomer

The anthology is a nice idea,Β @daeus-lamb .Β πŸ™‚ We would have to edit and develop the stories a great deal more before they’d be ready for that. A week was hardly enough time for any of us to prepare polished manuscripts. Still, I think that what we all did manage to accomplish in that time (while collaborating too) is impressive. πŸ™‚ I would personally like to see what the stories could become with more time and revision.

Snapper
                @snapper

Look at that. I won and did absolutely nothing. Avensers, you’ve done well. *goes to read story* πŸ˜›

*melts chair*

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest