The Artists of SE

Forums Art Art Discussions The Artists of SE

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 262 total)
  • Author
    Lady Iliara
    @lady-iliara

@kayla-joy Those are magnificent. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Horseโ€™s heads can be really hard (though itโ€™s the legs that always scare me…)

I hope no one minds me sharing more art? This is, as I call her, ourย dearest Puzzle (AKA Puz Wuz, or The Puz).

Iโ€™m also quite proud of this one. I drew it from a photograph of an elk in a book about Yellowstone.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Lady Iliara.

ENFJ, Aethasian, and chocolate-Pringle-nerd-blob of epic. Greet at your own risk. *trips on a rock*

Sarah Baran
      @ethryndal

@Lady-Iliara Thanks. And that is HILARIOUS. For some reason, I find the thought of Boromor literally “calling” Aragorn for help incredibly droll… ๐Ÿ˜‚

INTJ โžธ https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Kayla Joy
      @kayla-joy

@lady-iliara Thanks. I agree, the legs are my least favourite part of drawing horses. I tend to stick with the heads.

Really beautiful drawings. I love the rabbit. It is so cute, and I love the name. ๐Ÿ™‚

Red haired Disney Nerd. Proverbs 3:5-6 ENFP-T

Mariposa Aristeo
      @mariposa

@kayla-joy That horse sketch is lovely!

@lady-Iliara
      That rabbit is really good! I love your use of shading and how you can see the rabbit fur. It makes me just want to reach out and pet it. โค๏ธ

I think dinosaurs are cooler than dragons. ๐Ÿฆ–

Mariposa Aristeo
      @mariposa

Hereโ€™s a colored pencil drawing I did (itโ€™s inspired by Epcotโ€™s Flower and Garden Festival):

Epcot

Kayla Joy
      @kayla-joy

Wow. That is beautiful @mariposa. It makes me wish even more that I could go to Epcot. I love the colours, and the way you got the train to reflect in the water… I love it. ๐Ÿ™‚

Red haired Disney Nerd. Proverbs 3:5-6 ENFP-T

Mariposa Aristeo
      @mariposa

@kayla-joy Thank you! โ˜บ๏ธ I love drawing/painting Disney things.

Lady Iliara
      @lady-iliara

@mariposa Wow, that is beautiful. You have such a good eye for color!!

And thanks, that shading took such a long time โ˜บ๏ธ

ENFJ, Aethasian, and chocolate-Pringle-nerd-blob of epic. Greet at your own risk. *trips on a rock*

Mariposa Aristeo
        @mariposa

@lady-iliara Thank you! โ˜บ๏ธ

Christine Eaton
        @christieaton

@kayla-joy @ethryndal @emma-starr OH MY GOODNESS. All of these are wonderful! I love them.

โ€œI feel a loneliness for my Creator that pulls me like a migratory bird in the Fall.โ€

@mariposa Thank you! I haven’t really worked much on art lately, but my theme has been nature–mostly animals. I really want to work on painting cloth in wind, especially clothes on clotheslines and curtains in a beach house. So yes, I guess I do! Do you? (I’ll try to submit some art to Story Embers so you can see more) ๐Ÿ™‚

Your art is phenomenal!!

Spreading God's love until I can see seven billion smiles. ๐Ÿ™‚ https://sevenbillionsmiles.home.blog

Mariposa Aristeo
          @mariposa

@emma-starr Yes! Probably 50 percent of my paintings are inspired by the ocean or tropical-like places. ๐Ÿ™‚๐ŸŒด

Oh, yes! Please submit your art to SE! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Thatโ€™d be awesome!

Corissa
          @corissa

*bites lip* *raises hand shyly* I… kind of do. I really like copying things, especially flowers. And I love drawing geometric designs, 2D and 3D. Sometimes I attempt people. The faces… never work. ๐Ÿ˜› But thanks to a very helpful post on the blog of @ethryndal, hopefully I can make some improvements soon! ๐Ÿ˜€

I’ll put a picture or two on here soon. ๐Ÿ™‚

ENFJ. Messenger of Christ. "Living a life that demands an explanation."

Sarah Baran
          @ethryndal

@Corissa *glows* It makes me so insanely happy knowing that post actually benefited people…

INTJ โžธ https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Ingrid
          @rosiequill

@christieaton @ethryndal @mariposa @allyouartists

These are lovely!ย  ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

A dreamer who believes in the impossible...and dragons. (INFJ-T)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 262 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest