The Artists of SE

Forums Art Art Discussions The Artists of SE

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 262 total)
  • Author
    Christine Eaton
    @christieaton

Hey hey, who here is an artist?

I want to know. Also, feel free use this thread to share your work! Whether you are experienced or not, I can’t wait to see!

โ€œI feel a loneliness for my Creator that pulls me like a migratory bird in the Fall.โ€

*jumps up and waves hand wildly* Me! I may submit some of my previous work sometime. I used to be very focused on art, but since I’m pursuing music as a career, art has taken the back seat. However, I still do some and plan to continue experimenting andย creating. ๐Ÿ™‚

Spreading God's love until I can see seven billion smiles. ๐Ÿ™‚ https://sevenbillionsmiles.home.blog

Christine Eaton
      @christieaton

@emma-starr ooh yay! I definitely want to see some of your work.

โ€œI feel a loneliness for my Creator that pulls me like a migratory bird in the Fall.โ€

I’ll try to submit a piece soon! ๐Ÿ™‚

Spreading God's love until I can see seven billion smiles. ๐Ÿ™‚ https://sevenbillionsmiles.home.blog

Snapper
        @snapper

@christi-eaton I has art.

Snapper

That’s a character for a fantasy I wrote once.

chillon castle

And that’s a castle known as Chillon. ๐Ÿ™‚

*melts chair*

Christine Eaton
          @christieaton

@snapper Ohhh I love these!! Keep practicing and you are going to be making some very realistic portraits soon. You are on the right track. I love it! The shading in that castle is great!

Lady Iliara
            @lady-iliara

I is an artist! *jumps up and down* I really like drawing faces, but I do other things too. This is another Aetherlight player ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And I made this on Adobe Draw. Itโ€™s a little comic strip based on something that โ€œhappenedโ€ in game ๐Ÿ˜›

ENFJ, Aethasian, and chocolate-Pringle-nerd-blob of epic. Greet at your own risk. *trips on a rock*

Mariposa Aristeo
              @mariposa

@christieaton Iโ€™m an artist! *raises hand* (although Iโ€™m sure you already know that ๐Ÿ˜œ).

@snapper
              That castle sketch is so cool. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Whatโ€™s the name of your character? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I think dinosaurs are cooler than dragons. ๐Ÿฆ–

Christine Eaton
              @christieaton

@lady-iliara Oh that’s so cool!

@mariposa
                I definitelyย knew that, I love your work, my friend.

Jenna Terese
                @jenwriter17

@christieaton I draw manga style! I’ll try to share some of my pics some time ๐Ÿ˜‰

@snapper
                Heeeeey! your drawings are great! ๐Ÿ˜€

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
                www.jennaterese.com

@christieaton Here’s a piece of mine. ๐Ÿ™‚ (Maryland Blue Crab–watercolor)

Sarah Baran
                @ethryndal

@ChristiEatonย  *shyly raises hand*

INTJ โžธ https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Lady Iliara
                @lady-iliara

Wow. @ethryndal Those are BEAUTIFUL. BEAUTIFUL.

Wait. I have somethingย perfect for you. (Sorry about the image quality. I hope you can read it…)

ENFJ, Aethasian, and chocolate-Pringle-nerd-blob of epic. Greet at your own risk. *trips on a rock*

Mariposa Aristeo
                  @mariposa

@emma-Starr That crab painting is simple lovely! ๐Ÿ’œ I really love the little pops of teal in it. Do you like to paint beachy things?

@ethryndal
                  I recognize those. ๐Ÿ˜‰ That one with the mother and her baby is really good. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I think dinosaurs are cooler than dragons. ๐Ÿฆ–

Kayla Joy
                  @kayla-joy

*shyly raises hand* I dabble in art sometimes. Mostly just doodling, but I ocasionaly make something that is decent. Here are some of my work.

My beautiful horse, Misty’s Joy.

And the mischevious pony Jasper.

Red haired Disney Nerd. Proverbs 3:5-6 ENFP-T

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 262 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest