Tell me 'bout ya OC'S!

Forums Fiction Characters Tell me 'bout ya OC'S!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@urwen-starial

To you? Maybe about 2, and only because you’re a stranger.

No problem, Urwen. Goodness knows I have to threaten my own characters with closets enough. XD

Zane: *stares at Jin for a second before offering his hand to shake* Hey. I’m Zane. That’s Sedra.

Sedra: *waves from where she’s standing next to and a few inches back from Zane* Hi.

Even the word hopeless is not entirely devoid of hope.

Urwen Starial
    @urwen-starial

@naiya-dyani @kari-karast

Jin: oh Kiet, I didn’t mean it like that, I love the cat. And you were very kind to let me have it, thank you, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to upset you.

Kirat: um… Wait, did you just give her permission to yell at me? *looks accusingly at me*

me: yep.

Jin: *stares at Zane for a minute before he accepts his handshake* Nice to meet you guys. Kiet, please, please, please, forgive me. I’m sorry, the cat was very nice-

Kirat: *feigns a yawn*

Me: Veraza, you have my full permission to punish him.

"Dreams rarely come true, what we pursue is just a dream, unless we take action and make it a reality."

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

@urwen-starial

Me: *cackles* Funnnn. You try a single thing that I think is a bad idea and you’re going in a closet, Kirat. For now… *snaps fingers which takes away all his weapons assuming he has some* be nice to Jin, Kiet, the cat, and… you know what, just be nice to everyone. Got it?

Zane: Nice to meet you too.

Sedra: So, you like cats?

Naiya Dyani
      @naiya-dyani

@urwen-starial Kiet: *blushes* It’s okay, Jin! Grace isn’t a huge cat person herself.

Grace: *shrugs* I like YOUR kitten. She doesn’t have that plotting look in her eyes. Yet. That’s the problem with most cats. They always look like they’re plotting your demise.

Tai: *tries to high five her* *she ignores his hand* That’s right! Dogs are the best!

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Urwen Starial
        @urwen-starial

@kari-karast

Jin: well… *glances at Kiet* I more of a dog person, I own one, she’s always been there for me. But I agree, this particular cat, doesn’t have that ‘I am way superior to you human’ look to it.

Kirat from in the closet: Veraza! How can you side with <i>her</i>?

"Dreams rarely come true, what we pursue is just a dream, unless we take action and make it a reality."

Veraza Winterknight
          @kari-karast

@urwen-starial

Uh, pretty easily, actually, Kirat.

Naiya Dyani
          @naiya-dyani

@urwen-starial Kiet: *grins* Dogs are great, too! I’d like to meet yours! I mean, once my kitten is back out of the way. Assuming your dog isn’t into cats.

*dog the size of a small pony bounds in*

Tai: Hey, there’s Kalahni! *bends down to receive attack of slobbery kisses* She’s my dog. Always been there for me, too.

Grace: *laughs silently at Kirat from the side*

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Urwen Starial
            @urwen-starial

@naiya-dyani

Jin: I love dogs! Especially Era! *whistles*

*a big wolf-husky dog bounds into the room*

Jin: she’s surprisingly good with other animals. Rhioe’s Kirito, Friserwrisky…

Kirat: *glares at Grace, like he wants to attack her, but he can’t because he’s chained up to a boat mast*

Me: I’m sorry Veraza, I had to take him out of the closet to write, but I managed to chain him to the mast of the Black Pearl, he’s unhappy, but at least he can’t kill me. Or die by kraken. XD he should be happy about that at least!

Veraza Winterknight
              @kari-karast

@urwen-starial

*is dying laughing imagining Kirat right now* That’s great.

Urwen Starial
              @urwen-starial

Kirat: *turns his gaze on you* *hes still intimidating even if he is chained to a mast*

Veraza Winterknight
                @kari-karast

@urwen-starial

*that’s what makes it funny XDXD* *recovers enough to shoot Kirat a stern look*

Naiya Dyani
                @naiya-dyani

@urwen-starial Grace: *gazes evenly right back*

Me: Heh, you might want to be careful, Kirat. If she wanted to hurt you, she could. She’s an INTJ 😝

Kiet: *gazes and drops to his knees to give Era a well-executed, well-practiced full body rub* You’ve got a great dog, Jin!

Sam M
                  @sam-m

Hey, everybody! This thread looks awesome!

Okay, so, I’ll talk about my side character, Kaz. He started out as the typical sidekick/best friend character. Then it turned out that he got blackmailed into working for the villain, who killed the hero’s parents. In the end, Kaz decides to take his chances fighting against the villain. I like that he starts out pretty cowardly and ends up on the right side in the end. Something else: he significant other (sort of) is the hero’s cousin. Also, Kaz is a magician. He lives with his parents and siblings in a super corrupt city known as Murcy. He’s a nerd, but with some basic defensive fighting skills too.

Naiya Dyani
                  @naiya-dyani

@sam-m Ooh, he sounds like an awesome character to write!

Urwen Starial
                    @urwen-starial

@naiya-dyani

Kirat: a what? pardon? My, what a horrible cough you have.

Jin: thanks Kiet. I’m surprised how calm she is around you guys, she usually hates strangers.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 78 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest