fb

*tail wag* *knocks over books with long tail*

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself *tail wag* *knocks over books with long tail*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    WarrenLuther04
    @warrenluther04

Hi everyone! I’m Warren! I’m an ENFJ-T, fantasy/sci-fi/realistic fiction writer, golden retriever ( πŸ˜€ ;P ), and Christian!

*cricket chirp* *cricket* *cricket*

So…yeah. I’m currently obsessed with Star Wars (Star Wars Rebels specifically),Β The Greatest Showman (I’ve only listened to the soundtrack so far, though…. There are 64 copies in our county library. We are number 163-ish in line.), Christopher Paolini’sΒ Inheritance Cycle, andΒ Harry Potter. Oh, and I’m currently in the process of revising a short story for publication (WHOOPEE! Final deadline is this Friday! @snapper @dekreel PLLLEEEEAAASSSEEE read when it’s done!) and cowriting a realistic/sci-fi novel with a friend. (Who will hopefully be on Story Embers pretty soon.)

Welp. Enough with the awkward introduction. Hello, all! *bounds around in circles*

( @dekreel I’m still working on the Dog in KP series btw, I’ll be posting the next part sometime fairly soon on KP)

House Vizsla, Clan Avis
    Member of the Alliance to Restore the Republic, Phoenix Squadron
    ENFJ-T

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

Hey Warren!

The Inheritance Cycle is such a good series! I read it in middle school.

Do you know which Hogwarts House you’d be in?

INTP. Writer of fantasy and sci-fi. Wannabe artist. Anime geek. Merakian.

WarrenLuther04
    @warrenluther04

@elizabeth Hullo! (Went British there…)

I totally agree! Saphira/Eragon/Brom ( 😐 *sadness* πŸ™ )/Murtagh/GALBATORIX/SHURIKAN/ARYA/GLAEDR!!!!!! *geeks out*

I do! Prepare for an overload of Harry Potter info:

• My House is Ravenclaw
    • My Patronus is a Dolphin
    • My wand is Dogwood, 10 3/4 inches, Unicorn Hair core
    • My Animagus form is a Golden Retriever
    • My Ilvermorny House is Thunderbird

πŸ˜€

Who’s your favorite superhero? Are you excited for Avengers: Infinity War by the way? (If you’ve seen it already don’t spoil it: I was at a Scout campout this weekend and couldn’t see it. 😐 )

House Vizsla, Clan Avis
    ENFJ-T

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

I’m stoked for Infinity War, but haven’t seen it yet.

That’s cool you know your wand and everything! All I know is that I’m in the best house (Slytherin) and that my favorite character is either Ginny Weasely or Draco Malfoy.

INTP. Writer of fantasy and sci-fi. Wannabe artist. Anime geek. Merakian.

WarrenLuther04
    @warrenluther04

Oh okay. Same! I kinda want to skip one of my after-school activities to see it.

I took a LOT of quizzes. Cool! GINNY! My favorites are: Hermione, Luna, Harry, Ron, Dumbledore, McGonagall, Mrs. Weasley, Hagrid, and a bunch of other people that I can’t think of off of the top of my head because it is late.

House Vizsla, Clan Avis
    ENFJ-T

Sarah Narnathron
    @sarah-narnathron

Hey’a, Warren! Nice to meet you! I’m Sarah, as you can probably see. Also, a fellow Ravenclaw!Β  (Though, honestly, I bet most of the people on this forum are Ravenclaws.)

I remember reading the Inheritance Cycle . . . I had a love-hate relationship with those books. They were good, but some parts frustrated me to no end.

What’s your short story about?

Welcome to the masquerade.

Lady Iliara
    @lady-iliara

@warrenluther04 Oh, I’ve seen Infinity War! I think this sums up my reaction perfectly:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Literally, though, it is the most surprising, unexpected, mind-blowing movie I’ve ever seen.

And, as far as Hogwarts house, I’m a Hufflepuff with a strong side of Gryffindor. πŸ˜€ How do I find out the other things, like my Patronus and such?

ENFJ, Aethasian, and chocolate-Pringle-nerd-blob of epic. Greet at your own risk. *trips on a rock*

WarrenLuther04
    @warrenluther04

@sarah-narnathron Hi Sarah! πŸ™‚ Yay! Probably…. *ponders* Yup. I got confused a couple of times, too. It’s a Norse mythology story about Alf Prince Ualair Fencaryn who gets thrown down Yggdrasil (the World Tree) and has to survive Ragnarok. It’s getting published…Friday (?) I think, so I’ll post the link of the collection on both KP and Story Embers! πŸ˜€

@lady-iliara
    OH MY GOSH LUCKY!!!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ I’m so stoked for it! (Spidey tho…. ;( I think I know what happens.) Cool! One of my best friends is a Hufflepuff. Um, I used free online quizzes, but Pottermore is probably the most accurate. πŸ™‚

House Vizsla, Clan Avis
    ENFJ-T

Sarah Narnathron
    @sarah-narnathron

@Warrenluther04 Nice! I’ll keep an eye out for it!

Welcome to the masquerade.

Allison Grace
    @allison-grace

@warrenluther04 Hiya! I’d like for you to meet my friend @gabbyj

"I cannot live without books." -Thomas Jefferson

Allison Grace
    @allison-grace

@warrenluther04 What is your absolute, most favorite, could not live without episode of SW Rebels? Who’s your favorite character of all time from it?

Grace Johnson
    @gabbyj

Hi, @allison-grace! πŸ˜€

@warrenluther04
    Hello! I love Star Wars, too, although I’ve never seen Star Wars Rebels (just the movies). My favorite character is a toss-up between Rey and K2 (from Rogue 1).

How long have you been cowriting your sci fi novel?

*Swirls cloak dramatically*

WarrenLuther04
    @warrenluther04

@allison-grace Umm…it’s too hard to choose XD. My favorite season, though, is Season 4. And my favourite character is Sabine Wren, of Clan Wren/House Vizsla. Krownest is her homeworld, if anyone is curious.

@gabbyj
    Hi! YAY! Another Star Wars fan! *reads post* WATCH IT IT IS SO GOOD! πŸ™‚ Those two are awesome. K2-SO is snarky and sarcastic and funny. XD

House Vizsla, Clan Avis
    ENFJ-T

Grace Johnson
    @gabbyj

@warrenluther04 I definitely want to see it sometime! πŸ˜€ Yes, in my opinion sarcastic characters are THE BEST.

*Swirls cloak dramatically*

Allison Grace
    @allison-grace

@warrenluther04 I thought Sabine was just from Mandalore. *shrugs*

@gabbyj
    Yes! Watch it! And K2-S0 is very funny. I was sad when he died. πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest