fb

Sup' a dup a dup, Homey Slices! I'm Emily your friendly neighborhood Spiderman.

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Sup' a dup a dup, Homey Slices! I'm Emily your friendly neighborhood Spiderman.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    RevolutionizedTheories
    @revolutionizedtheories

I write and draw, mostly draw. Thomas (A.K.A @thewirelessblade) is my bro. (Ain’t seen that before now have you?) I am slowly working on a book I call Antioch, I have a sample of it on my profile. And I am not an alien.

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@revolutionizedtheories Hey! Welcome! 😀 What kind of things do you enjoy drawing? There are several artsy threads we’d all love to see you hang out in! ^-^ What genres do you enjoy writing in?

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

RevolutionizedTheories
    @revolutionizedtheories

Loony toon characters, people. Fiction, fantasy, historical fiction.

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@revolutionizedtheories Fantastic! My current writing project is a fantasy. I’ve never tried historical fiction, but there are tons of others around who have! What are your favorite mediums for art? I assume pencils since you said you liked to draw, instead of paint?

RevolutionizedTheories
    @revolutionizedtheories

Yep pencils and it’s all I use. I think when I add color to a pencil drawing of mine it usually ‘ruins’ it.

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@revolutionizedtheories

Oh I used to feel the same way! (Sometimes I still do!) It just takes practice. 😉
    By the way, if you want to send someone a notification just put an @ and then their tag! (Which can be found under their name, which is under their profile picture!) ^-^

Thomas (CrØss_Bl₳de)
    @thewirelessblade

Great, my sister joined. Let’s see what happens.

*Forum Signature here*

I, David
    @i-david

@revolutionizedtheories The title of this thread reminded me of Spider-Man: Into the Spiderverse, one of my all time favorite movies and arguably the best movie of 2018–this coming from someone who believes Infinity War is the best Marvel movie to date!

Er, you watched and like S:ItS, right?

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Tess
    @thetessinator

NO SPOILERS FOR SPIDER-VERSE, I’M STILL PINING AWAY TO SEE IT AND MAKING CUTE FACES AT MY PARENTS IN HOPES THAT THEY’LL LET ME GO TO THE THEATER and I won’t have to wait until it comes out on dvd.

Ahem.

Heyo, Emily, welcome to SE! I also like drawing, also find that coloring things requires an art XP that I don’t have, and was devastated by Stan Lee’s death. *snif* What’s your current WIP about?

I'm an ENFP - fluent in English, jokes, confusing art teminology, MBTI, and maniacal screaming.

J. Dekreel
    @dekreel

@revolutionizedtheories  Welcome to Story Embers!! I’m a cartoonist as well, and I too work in pencil. AND I ALSO DON’T USUALLY USE COLOR! XD We’re quite similar.

Do you know your Myers-Briggs type?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by J. Dekreel.

ENFP-T. Cartoonist, "half-writer", wolfish.
    Blog

RevolutionizedTheories
    @revolutionizedtheories

@i-david.

Nope I haven’t seen any of the Spiderman’s. I have seen plenty of Marvel movies though.

RevolutionizedTheories
    @revolutionizedtheories

@thetessinator

I haven’t seen spider-verse.

My WIP is Antioch which is a story about a boy who was a chimney sweeps apprentice. I have a sample of the story on my profile.

RevolutionizedTheories
    @revolutionizedtheories

@dekreel

No, I don’t know my Myers-Briggs type or what that is.

J. Dekreel
    @dekreel

@revolutionizedtheories  It’s a personality test thing, pretty popular here on the forums. You can take it here if you’d like. It’s free. 😉

ENFP-T. Cartoonist, "half-writer", wolfish.
    Blog

RevolutionizedTheories
    @revolutionizedtheories

@dekreel

Actually I have done the test, I just didn’t recognize the name you gave me. I am ENFP. Same as Thomas.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.