Stuck with a story…and not sure what to do next.

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Stuck with a story…and not sure what to do next.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Libby
    @libby

Hi guys,

I’ve never been much of a fiction writer, but a while ago, I started up a story that I never finished.  I was wondering if any of you all would care to take a look at it and help me out a bit with knowing how to improve and figuring our where to go from here.  There are only 3 1/2 chapters so far…and they’re not long 🙂

I’ll just tag a few people I know, but if you’re interested and know a little about writing, please – I would love to hear your thoughts and feedback.  Thank you!

@h-jones
    @evelyn @emma-starr @anne-of-lothlorien @kb-writer @wisdomofprose

"Young people, you must pray, for your passions are strong and your wisdom is little."C.H.Spurgeon

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@libby Heyo! I’d love to help you however I can. (:

Are you looking for help in what to do next in the story? So a plotting sort of help? Or something else?

@libby I don’t write fiction actively, but I read a lot of writing/about writing so that helps my editing skills. I’d be happy to read your work. 🙂

Spreading God's love until I can see seven billion smiles. 🙂 https://sevenbillionsmiles.home.blog

Grace
    @h-jones

LIBBY!!!!!!!!!!
      *sudden tackles*
      Hello dear friend <3 I feel like I haven’t talked to you in a while! And I would absolutely love to read what you have of your story. : )

@libby

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by Grace.

Secretly Hedgehog Jones. Don’t tell anyone.

WisdomOfProse
      @wisdomofprose

@libby

Dear Emily! I’ve missed you so!!!!  Lovely to have you back!  <3

I’d love to read your story! However, I doubt I’ll be able to put in as many comments as I would like to just now because of time constraints. So it might take me some time…not because I don’t want to work on it though! 😀

Yours truly,

Anne (or Cordelia) Shirley  😉

https://delightfullyimagin.wixsite.com/shirarodriguez

Libby
        @libby

@evelyn @wisdomofprose @h-jones @emma-starr

First off, you guys made me cry!  Wow… thank you so much for welcoming me back like this <3 Life’s been hectic and I’ve missed you all so much, but it’s been like a barrier came up between me and writing and I didn’t come here for a while.  So thank you – it’s so good to see you guys, too!! <3

Evelyn, I’m not exactly sure xD I’d love any comments or feedback on my writing itself – I’ve never really written a lot of fiction.  But I’d also love help on knowing where to go from here.  I don’t know what to do next and whenever I have written, I’ve never actually written with a plot 🙂

Emma, thank you so much – I’d love any help that you’d be willing to give 😀

Grace!!!!  (Wow, I’m so used to calling you Heather ;)) I’ve missed you so much!!
        I think you have read some of these chapters… but I’d still love your advice if you have any xD

Dear, dear Anne,
        I’ve missed you dearly, too!!
        Any help you can give would be wonderful… but please – don’t feel any pressure 😀

Emily Byrd Starr

"Young people, you must pray, for your passions are strong and your wisdom is little."C.H.Spurgeon

Libby
        @libby

Here’s the link to my page on the writing website I’m on.  I couldn’t get the links to go through for the specific chapters, so I’m sorry about that.  My story is called  Elpízoume ston kýrio.   So far, there are only four short chapters, the first one was posted on 11/19/18, if it’s hard to find.  Thank you so much <3

Evelyn
        @evelyn

@libby Okay! I’ll read it sometime this week when I get the time. 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest