fb

Strength in Numbers

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Strength in Numbers

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Daeus Lamb
    @daeus-lamb

@michael-erasmus @naiya-dyani

We do have people from many parts of the world on here, but I don’t know all their user names.

One thing you could do is scroll to the bottom of the main forum page.

See the section that says “there is currently 4 users online”? If you regularly check there, you’ll start to find the people who are online during the same hours you are. You could reach out to these people.

Also, yes, you definitely don’t need live meetings to grow as a writer and have a strong community. You can find critique partners on here, other websites, facebook groups, etc and just beta read for each other. When you make good friends, a text/messenger conversation can be a great way to encourage each other, share ideas, and stay accountable.

😀
    👕👍
    👖 🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Michael Erasmus
    @michael-erasmus

@deeprun Who needs geography when you can write your own world? And yes, I think I shall do that. Maybe I should take some time first getting a feel for the community as I’ve only just joined.

@daeus-lamb
    Good idea. I hadn’t noticed the “users online” section!

Hope McClellan
    @hope-mcclellan

@naiya-dyani @deeprun

Hey, I have not forgotten at all, just thinking things over. I need to check with a couple things and figure out how to set up a secondary email (I like that idea, Naiya!). If it all works out I would still love to join, because this sounds great!

"Write the vision, and make it plain on tablets, that he may run who reads it."
    Habakkuk 2:2

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@hope-mcclellan *does a happy dance* Yay!!!! I shall await the email with baited breath. 😉

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest