Strength in Numbers

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Strength in Numbers

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    K.M. Small
    @morreafirebird

@deeprun

Shall we start email addresses, then? πŸ˜€

~ Khylie
    "Beauty will save the world." - Dostoevsky

DeepRun
    @deeprun

@morreafirebirdΒ @caseyboldΒ @elisha-starquill

Yes, I think that’s the next step!Β  I actually had no idea you could chat with the whole gmail/google thing.Β  Duh!Β  If it’s easiest, you could email me.Β  I have an email with no personal info attached to it (the beauties of being an introvert).Β  That way you don’t have to post your email if you don’t want to.

Also, who wants to go up first?Β  I have the front half of a manuscript pretty well ready to go but I’m also happy to have anyone else start.

You do not have a soul. You have a body.
    You are a soul. - C.S. Lewis

DeepRun
    @deeprun

@toklaham-veruzia

@naiya-dyani

Care to join the experiment or need something beta read?

K.M. Small
    @morreafirebird

@deeprunΒ @caseyboldΒ @elisha-starquill

Sweet! I don’t mind dropping my email here, since I have half a dozen and I’m fairly certain a lot of people know this one anyway πŸ˜› It’s kmsmall46[at]gmail[dot]com.

Well, I have a piece of flash fiction that I’m hoping to have ready for other eyes by Sunday. If there aren’t any other takers, I’d volunteer to have it go first πŸ™‚

~ Khylie

K.M. Small
    @morreafirebird

@deeprun wait, I just saw you’d already posted your email *facepalm* For some reason it showed up in my email notification, but it doesn’t show up in the actual forum? Anyhow, my email’s above xD

~ Khylie

Caseybold
    @caseybold

@deeprun I’m so glad you took this on! Your ideas are awesome, and I’m really excited to start the experiment. I sent you an email so you’ll have my address πŸ˜€

@morreafirebird Google hangouts is a brilliant suggestion for chatting with each other! I also have some stuff that’s ready for critique, but would be very happy to start with whomever πŸ˜€ I guess we should come up with some kind of schedule for who’s sharing?

@elisha-starquill I’m so relieved that other people feel the same way! I honestly didn’t know that other writers were looking for the same kind of things, and I love to hear you guys saying the same things I’d thought πŸ™‚

@toklaham-veruzia @naiya-dyani The more the merrier!

I'm nobody, Who are you? -Emily Dickinson 뜻이 μžˆλŠ” 곳에 길이 μžˆλ‹€.

DeepRun
      @deeprun

@caseybold

@elisha-starquill

@morreafirebird

@naiya-dyani

@toklaham-veruzia

Yes… There are facets of the forum that defeat me! Here’s the email: deeprunicelandics(at)gmail(dot) com

I think starting with the flash fiction first will be best! Shorter, good way to break in a process.Β  Not an epic 100k hulk of a manuscript…. I wouldn’t know who has three of those.Β  Wordiness is my Achilles heel.

Anyways, email and we’ll start connecting on Google Hangouts.Β  Thus begins:
      <p style=”text-align: center;”>The Iron Experiment</p>
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>Thanks @caseybold for the name!</p>
      And truly, it’s my joy to network like this. My number one goal this year is to finish things.Β  And to do it with like minded souls? True joy.

Let’s begin.

Naiya Dyani
      @naiya-dyani

@deeprun @morreafirebird @caseybold 😁 I’d love to join!

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Zachary Holbrook
        @toklaham-veruzia

@deeprun My email is toklahammail@gmail.com.

γŠγ―γ„γ‚ˆγ†. ζ—₯本θͺžγ―ε₯½γγ§γ™ .

Elisha Starquill
        @elisha-starquill

@deeprun – I love how you threaded our thoughts together! That was beautiful.

Count me in! I don’t have much experience using Google Hangouts, but here’s my email: lakeway224@gmail.com

INFJ ➳ Trinstamentalist ➳ Thalassophile ➳ Chocolate Hater ➳ Daughter of God

DeepRun
        @deeprun

@elisha-starquill

I sent you an email! Because it’s more fun to say it with upbeat punctuation!! Yehaw!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest