fb

Story-Go-Round Take Two!

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Story-Go-Round Take Two!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    EricaWordsmith
    @ericawordsmith

Hello everybody!!! Here is the new story idea for the story-go-round (thank you @e-b-raulands !)

The basics of the plot are the same as what’s been discussed already: Mother Goose’s boot is being foreclosed on by Mr. MacGregor, Christopher Robin is a ninja who’s trying to stop Mr. MacGregor, and the three bears are trying to stop Christopher Robin. The major ideas I was suggesting were
    (1) There’s a secret ninja organization/council who’s sent CR to stop Mr. MacGregor,
    (2) the bears know about said ninja organization and would like to join it but aren’t very qualified,
    (3) the bears mistakenly believe that CR is working for Mr. MacGregor,
    (4) the bears think that they can prove their ninja-worthiness by capturing CR, and
    (5) after capturing CR, the bears learn the truth and must help CR stop Mr. MacGregor or else be punished for their meddling by the ninja council.

If there are any questions please ask them! And if you want to join, please do!!

So… I’ll put up the modified opening (not saying that I’m starting first, but as my siblings were the ones who came up with the sentence, I think they’d murder me if they knew if got changed).

Once upon a time, there were three little bears named Flopsy, Mopsy, and Cottontail. They all lived together with Old Mother Goose in an old shoe in the middle of The Hundred Acre Wood. And it just so happened that they had been sent to kill Christopher Robbin. 

Now before the reader of this tale is quite frightened, allow me to explain that it was not Christopher himself that was to be killed. No, such goings on are far too unfortunate for The Hundred Acre Wood. Christopher Robbin’s behavior was quite unacceptable by the standards of the three little bears, and thus they set out to kill his productivity in mischief.

And how the reader might ask, is this to be done? Well, this is the tale that explains it all…

The second two bits here can be changed, but the first three sentences were put together by my siblings which, as was said before would send me to the Cemetery of Emberia if they were tampered with.

So! Now is the time for people to say if they are #stillin or #wantin. 😀

Tek an ohta! Tek an cala!

E.B. Raulands
    @e-b-raulands

@ericawordsmith
    It was a pleasure! I’m looking forward to seeing where we take this storyline; I’m definitely #stillin…or #wantin? I’m not sure which to say. XD

To the glory of God and for the advancement of His kingdom.

E. Grace
    @emgc

@ericawordsmith

What a fun story idea!!! I’ll definitely be reading, but I think I’m going to have to step back from writing for now. 🙂

"True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less." - C. S. Lewis

EricaWordsmith
    @ericawordsmith

@e-b-raulands Wonderful!! Thank you for doing the synopsis!!

@emgc
    O.K. That’s fine!! 🙂

Tek an ohta! Tek an cala!

Michaela
    @mgtask

@ericawordsmith I can #joinin if you need more people.

"May it be mercy I show for it is mercy I've been shown." - Written to Speak

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@ericawordsmith I’m definitely #wantin!!

"You can dance with my henchman."

I, David
    @i-david

*Sploosh*

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Emberynus The Dragonslayer
    @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@ericawordsmith

That sounds really cool!! I #wantin!!!!

Sold souls and dead promises

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.