fb

Story Emers. Is. Open. Hi everyone!!!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Story Emers. Is. Open. Hi everyone!!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Well, hi.  I’m Ashly (but I like the nickname Ash as well) and I, like many of you, am a writer.  I’m a young writer and I like reading and writing sci-fi, fantasy, and diospne…. dyospne… dyospain… I have no clue how to spell it but I trust you guys know what I mean.

Anyway, I can’t wait to see where this site goes and I’m excited to meet you all (though some of you I already know!)

Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @briannastorm

Hi, Ash! Welcome to Story Embers! You’re going to learn a lot here.

For starters, let me help you: the genre you’re talking about is spelled “dystopian.” 🙂

What is one of your favorite books?

Wielder of a Red Pen | TheLiteraryCrusader.

Anonymous

@briannastorm

Thanks, I’ll remember that!  😀

My favorite book is… umm… I’m trying to decide which one from the Mistborn trilogy (the first one) is my favorite but I can’t choose…  Probably the second one… no wait, the last one!… Umm… possibly book one?  I have no idea.  One of the Mistborn trilogy books.

What’s your favorite book?

Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @briannastorm

@ashlyvye I tend to read a lot of series, so I’d have a hard time choosing a single book too. 😉 I’m really fond of the Wars of the Realm trilogy by Chuck Black.

Wielder of a Red Pen | TheLiteraryCrusader.

Anonymous

@briannastorm

I’ve heard of that one, but haven’t read it yet, what’s that about?

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

@ashlyvye Hi! Me and my assistant, Aberdeen the Authorosarus (he’s an ink-drinking, book-eating dinosaur), greet you! 🦖😃 Besides writing, what are your favorite hobbies?

I think dinosaurs are cooler than dragons. 🦖

Anonymous

@mariposa  Other than writing I play sports (mostly basketball and gymnastics but I hope to start volleyball and soccer soon as well,) and if talking counts as a hobby then include that  ;P
    I also like drawing, cooking, and… pretty much everything. I homeschool so I have a lot more time in my days to do whatever I want 😀

What about you? What do you like to do other than writing, and what do you like to write?

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

@ashlyvye I took gymnastics lessons when I was little. It was fun but that was so long ago that the only thing I remember is how to do a cartwheel. 😜

Ooh, drawing and cooking are my favorite hobbies! What foods do you like to make? My other hobbies include card making, graphic design, and blogging.

I write mostly middle-grade sci-if books. I’m currently writing and illustrating  a time travel series. 🙂

Anonymous

@mariposa I like making things like cake and pie, but other than that my mom and I just work in the kitchen together to make dinner sometimes. 😀

Middle-grade sci-fi. Okay, I am in middle grade and I love sci-fi, so I really want to check out some of your stories now! What’s the time-travel one about? (other than time travel 😀 )

Sam Kowal
    @sam-kowal

@ashlyvye Hi :D! Stan is super delighted to see you here.

Dystopian. Yeah, my novel right now is kind of dystopian. It’s a cool genre

*nom, nom, nom* *eats donuts*
    Oh, are you hungry? *begins weeping*
    I would have saved you one!

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

@ashlyvye The first book is about a misfit scientist who finds friendship. 🙂 The other books are still under construction and the fourth isn’t written yet.

Anonymous

@sam-kowal
    Hi! I’m glad to see you and Stan here too! What’s up?

@mariposa

That sounds like fun! What other things do you write?

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

@ashlyvye I write poetry and articles (mostly about writing). Do you write poetry? 🙂

Anonymous

@sam-kowal Hi! I’m glad to see you here too! Dystopian is a really fun one, you’re right, my favorite to read is a mix of dystopian and sci-fi. Anyway, what’s up?

@mariposa
    No, I don’t write poetry. I tried but… let’s just say it was for school and not to try and get it published on SE on KP. 😉

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.