fb

Story Embers Anthem

Forums Poetry Poetry Discussions Story Embers Anthem

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@anne-of-lothlorien, that is amazing! Totally a grand and accurate summation! Lovely and descriptive!

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Corissa
    @corissa

Very well done!

Thanks for the tag @Mariposa!

ENFJ. Messenger of Christ. "Living a life that demands an explanation."

GirlSetFree
    @girlsetfree

@anne-of-lothlorien. Hey, love the battle cry/song!! D’ya have a tune for it?

Writer. Thinker. Christian Gal. Canadian. Singer. Blogger. Health Nut. Author. Lumerit Scholar.

Anne of Lothlorien
    @anne-of-lothlorien

@kate @scribbles @girlsetfree @corissa @daeus @josiah @selah-chelyah  I can’t remember all the others who have said things – thank you so much! I had a great hour writing it.

And this has made me unexpectedly emotional, because I’m not that used to having people tell me my writing is amazing and they truly appreciate it. The writing forums I tried before this were not centered on building each other up and encouraging and the things you’ve said have honestly made me cry. I love this place so much, and it means many worlds to me. Thank you all so much.

I'm short, I like words, and I love people.
    No, I didn't draw my profile pic.

Anne of Lothlorien
    @anne-of-lothlorien

@girlsetfree No, I don’t have a tune for it. I wrote it as a poem, really, and it just had a more song-y feel when I was done, but I haven’t pu tit to music.

I'm short, I like words, and I love people.
    No, I didn't draw my profile pic.

Inkling-for-Christ
    @inkling-for-christ

@anne-of-lothlorien, BEAUTIFUL!!  and so so true

INFJ, Child of God, wannabe author, writer, dreamer, fan of DR. Who, Star Wars, NCIS-LA

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest