fb

*Steps from the shadows*

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself *Steps from the shadows*

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Hope Ann
    @hope-ann

*glances around*

*wraps myself in shadows again*

Don’t mind me. I’m just here to watch everyone enjoy their delightful little lives. Watching, always watching…

*coughs*

Sorry. That was Scarlett, my mirror consciousness. She can be patronizing, a bit rude, and seems to get a better response from people than I do.

‘I’ being Hope Ann, as you probably figured out from my name to the side. I’m a fantasy author, an INTJ, a writing coach, and am training to be a manager at Culvers. Oh, yeah. I’m a board member here too. That’s still weird to think about.

Also, Scarlett wants to know if I’m as crazy as she likes to say or if any of you have companions or mirror consciousness hiding away in your minds.

Victory in the march. Hope in the destination.

Gabrielle Pollack
    @gabriellepollack

If characters count as companions, I’ve got too many. XD My mirror consciousness doesn’t have a name, unfortunately.

Grace Livingston
    @gracelivingston

*waves* ๐Ÿ˜€

Pardon my ignorance, Scarlett, but um…what exactly is a mirror consciousness? XD

"I'd like to add some beauty to life," said Anne dreamily.

Rolena Hatfield
    @rolena-hatfield

Hey Scarlett! (you too, Hope ๐Ÿ™‚ )

Same as Gabby ๐Ÿ™‚ But I try to keep my companions in my Attic. They’re a little wild. ๐Ÿ˜›

Sam Kowal
    @sam-kowal

@hope-ann

I have Stan, who just firmly reminded me he is a real flesh and blood dragon and not a mirror consciousness. So… I guess I don’t have one.

Hi Scarlett.

Can you send Verus in anytime? I am a fan of his, and it would mean so much to me…

*nom, nom, nom* *eats donuts*
    Oh, are you hungry? *begins weeping*
    I would have saved you one!

Lady Iliara
    @lady-iliara

Hello @hope-ann! Hmm, Iโ€™ll have to say yes. Although my mirror consciousness IS Iliara. Sheโ€™s my online presence, and sheโ€™s wittier, crazier, and doesnโ€™t stick her foot in her mouth as often as ___. ๐Ÿ˜œ

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Lady Iliara.

ENFJ, Aethasian, and chocolate-Pringle-nerd-blob of epic. Greet at your own risk. *trips on a rock*

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

You guys and your fancy badges. They look super cool. ๐Ÿ™‚

Also, hello, Scarlett, I don’t believe we’ve actually met…hi? Not sure what else to say to a doppelgangerย such as yourself.

INTP. Writer of fantasy and sci-fi. Wannabe artist. Anime geek. Merakian.

Hope Ann
    @hope-ann

@gabriellepollack Thankfully characters don’t count, otherwise I’d never be able to get a word in.

@gracelivingston
    An alternate companion of some kind; general invisible and who lives in your head.

@rolena-hatfield
    Yeah… normal people don’t generally tend to know about Scarlett. But no one on here is normal, so…

@sam-kowal
    Scarlett says she’ll see about Verus. He’s a bit busy at the moment, but maybe if there’s a character thread or something he’ll show up.

@lady-iliara
    Greetings, Iliara. Pleased to meet you.

@elizabeth
    Really now? She says she knows you. XD Then again, she says that about everyone, so…

Sam Kowal
    @sam-kowal

@hope-ann Of course. Well, if he does drop in, Stan and I will be delighted

*nom, nom, nom* *eats donuts*
    Oh, are you hungry? *begins weeping*
    I would have saved you one!

Hope Ann
    @hope-ann

@sam-kowal I’ll see what we can do…

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Hope Ann.

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

Yiked, Scarlett knows me? Now I’m scared. Does she like me? Am I a nuisance? Tolerable? A friend?

*shudders*

INTP. Writer of fantasy and sci-fi. Wannabe artist. Anime geek. Merakian.

Grace Livingston
    @gracelivingston

@hope-ann Ah! I see. ๐Ÿ™‚ I do have one of those, but I haven’t really given her a name besides “the other Grace”. ๐Ÿ˜›

"I'd like to add some beauty to life," said Anne dreamily.

overcomer
    @overcomer

Hey, Hope. ๐Ÿ™‚ I have a few companions,ย all characters from my WIP’s. The worst part about having a dragon for a companion is them watching you write while breathing down your neck. Ouch! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.