*stands up to say hello properly* *spills coffee* *drops pen* *notes go flying*

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself *stands up to say hello properly* *spills coffee* *drops pen* *notes go flying*

Tagged: 

This topic contains 36 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Kendra Lynne 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

Coralie
    @corkybookworm

@scribbles RAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL!!!!! *TACKLE HUGS* Are you back? Is this real? Am I dreaming?! SQUEEE!!!! <3

GraceBought
    https://gracebought.wordpress.com/

Rachel Rogers
    @scribbles

@kayla-skywriter I used to have a horse that I loved to bits, so I know what you mean about the smell of horses. There’s nothing else in the world like it. It’s nice to meet you!

@myclipboardismyviolin Aha! I feel smart for being the first. 😂 I like Lindsey Stirling’s music, but I haven’t watched many of her music videos. Now I’ll have to watch some so I’ll fully understand the reference! 😄 *laughs* I know what you mean about being more talkative in a classroom. I was the same way when I went to college, once I got past a little shyness.

@corkybookworm *falls over laughing* You’re squishing meeeee. 😂 Yup! I’m back! Not sure <i>exactly</i> how often I’ll be popping in after this weekend, but hopefully at least once a week, ish.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  Rachel Rogers.

Ambiverted INFP. Scribbles all the words. Names the plant friends. Secretly Edna the Piguirrel.

MyClipboardIsMyViolin
      @myclipboardismyviolin

I like Lindsey Stirling’s music, but I haven’t watched many of her music videos. Now I’ll have to watch some so I’ll fully understand the reference!

The best example of this concept is “Heist”, by far. Other examples include “Roundtable Rival”, “Shatter Me”, “Lost Girls”…the violin solves stuff.

I’d post a couple, but Heist has video-game fakey violence in it, and I was raised in public school so I’m still kinda at a loss as to the Acceptable Sheltered Kid Viewing Rules one must follow for Internet Postings to avoid being declared a Non-Christian and an Evil Influence. So I will err on the side of caution.

Sarah, Miss S, Sierepica_Fuzzywalker

Brandon Miller
      @brandon-miller

@scribbles
      HI

WELCOME BACK

I was actually working at a jobsite for a few weeks this last month with a big silver maple storybook tree in the backyard that was home to like a thousand squirrels. Anyway, I thought of you and was like “too bad she’s not around anymore” BUT NOW YOU ARE.

That’s the point, I guess.

---
      Fair Winds and Following Seas,
      Brandon Miller -- Wesley Turner

Rachel Rogers
      @scribbles

@brandon-miller

HI! YES. I’M BACK!!!

And your anecdote about the storybook squirrel tree made me smile so hard. 😁🐿

Ambiverted INFP. Scribbles all the words. Names the plant friends. Secretly Edna the Piguirrel.

Brandon Miller
        @brandon-miller

@scribbles YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

---
        Fair Winds and Following Seas,
        Brandon Miller -- Wesley Turner

Kendra Lynne
        @kendralynne518

@scribbles First of all, I love the title you chose for your forum thread. It seriously made me smile. Secondly, it is so good to meet another kindred spirit through Story Embers!! One of the best things about this site is all the writing folks. Wait, it’s almost entirely populated by writers because it’s a writers’ site? Crazy… XDD

Anyway, enough of the bunny trail of thought; even though I’m not an INFP, I am an ENFP so I can definitely relate to INFPs in some things. For instance, we’re the most introverted extroverts, so there’s that.

While I have not had a home-made mocha recently, they are absolutely amazing and I LOVE them!! 😀

Notebooks, muffins, stacks of books, and evenings are amazing things as well. I’m a night-owl so evenings are definitely my strong point.

Ooh, favorite smell?? That is an extremely difficult question because there are many smells that have become favorites; most of them having to do with food. And mostly my mom’s food. Of course. 🙂 I love my horse’s smell, but probably a smell that I really, really like is when I come into the warm house on a snowy day and smell either tomato soup or snickerdoodle cookies baking. YUM! 😀

just a crazy ENFP/book blogger/obsesses over time travel/lord of the rings/+ writer/loves books/han solo

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest