fb

SQUEE! IT'S ME!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself SQUEE! IT'S ME!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Aislinn Mollisong
    @aislinn-mollisong

Oya, everyone! It’s Aislinn, of course, and I’M HERE AND ITS AWESOME AND SQUEEEEEEEE!

So. Tell me how this thing works.

Hero with an overactive imagination

Theresa Play
    @theresa-play

@aislinn-mollisong, Welcome! I think, though I might be 100% wrong, that I have no clue how it works

"My prayer is that when I die, all of hell rejoices that I am out of the fight."
    - C. S. Lewis

Lady Iliara
    @lady-iliara

@aislinn-Mollisong SQUEEE! Oya! Welcome! I know, Iā€™m still getting the hang of it…

ENFJ, Aethasian, and chocolate-Pringle-nerd-blob of epic. Greet at your own risk. *trips on a rock*

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

Hey Aislinn! From what I can tell, this forum works just like KP. Except cooler.

INTP. Writer of fantasy and sci-fi. Wannabe artist. Anime geek. Merakian.

J. Dekreel
    @dekreel

@aislinn-mollisong

AAAAAAAAACE! *tackle-hugs* Good to see ya! Are you excited about the guilds? šŸ˜€

ENFP-T. Cartoonist, "half-writer", wolfish.
    Blog

Josiah DeGraaf
    @josiah

@aislinn-mollisong Right now the forum is pretty similar to the setup at KP’s. The major component of this forum is going to be the Guilds, though, which aren’t launched yet. (They’ll be launching in a week or so once we’ve received all the applicants and sort people accordingly.) Daeus has some threads in the ‘Announcements’ section about that. šŸ™‚

Lit fanatic. Eclectic reader. Theology nerd. Writing fantasy at https://josiahdegraaf.com

Rolena Hatfield
    @rolena-hatfield

@aislinn-mollisong My Mollisong!!! You’re here! *squishesyouinahug* Y’all we’re going to have so much fun. šŸ˜€

Aislinn Mollisong
    @aislinn-mollisong

AAAGH I’m so excited! Hi, @rolena-hatfield! Oya, @lady-iliara! @dekreel PEREGRINE!!!! @Elizabeth You’re here too! (wait, of course you are. Never mind. Hello!) @aratrea Hiiiii!!! @Theresa-play OYA!

Okay, answers to questions and such:

Dekreel: UM, YEAH!

Theresa: Yeah, new forums are always kinda tricky…

Iliara: So, how’s Dumbo Octopus coming? You like?

@Elizabeth
    : Yep. It’s like Kingdom Pen but red. I like it.

@rolena: *gasps* I’m so excited to see you too! But I think my insides are getting a bit squished…*faints*

Hero with an overactive imagination

Lady Iliara
    @lady-iliara

@aislinn-mollisong I have read part. I like. Is good. Much write. Very interest.

ENFJ, Aethasian, and chocolate-Pringle-nerd-blob of epic. Greet at your own risk. *trips on a rock*

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest