Spontaneous Word Wars (for slow writers)

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Spontaneous Word Wars (for slow writers)

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 581 total)
  • Author
    Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@tashah-claymore @tinuviel @hope-mcclellan @naiya-dyani

I’ll hopefully be around this weekend to write some! I would tonight, but it’s suppertime lol. Gotta get my priorities sorted out, amiright?

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by Livi Ryddle.

"Reck not."
    ~Sir Nicholas Beauvallet

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 Awesome, I’ve got a lot of writing to do today! ūüėÄ

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Silver Shadow
      @tashah-claymore

@anne_the_noob14 @naiya-dyani

I’ll be around, too! ¬†I wasn’t able to work on my Camp NaNo project yesterday because of school, an interview with a college I want to go to, and working on art for someone. ¬†I’m hoping to get a lot done today!

"One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching." -Gerard Way

Naiya Dyani
      @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 @tashah-claymore @hope-mcclellan @tinuviel

If any of you are around, I need a serious kick into action XD

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Silver Shadow
        @tashah-claymore

@naiya-dyani

Heyo! ¬†I’ve already gotten work done for my Camp NaNo project, but I need to figure out the villain for one of my other stories. ¬†I have a little bit about the villain, and I mostly know what it’s going to do (haven’t determined gender yet, hence the use of the word “it”), but I don’t know exactly how or why yet. ¬†I also need to figure out more about the hero: Roark, Son of Derek.

So basically we can both work on something at the same time, even though I’m doing more brainstorming stuff rather than actual writing.

"One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching." -Gerard Way

Naiya Dyani
        @naiya-dyani

@tashah-claymore Phew! Do you want to go for 15 or 20 minutes?

Silver Shadow
          @tashah-claymore

@naiya-dyani 20 minutes sounds good!  Starting at the top of the hour?

Naiya Dyani
          @naiya-dyani

@tashah-claymore *starts late* Sure!

Silver Shadow
            @tashah-claymore

@naiya-dyani It’s ok that you started a little late! ¬†I didn’t get as much done as I wanted to because I got distracted by band posters and my dog going across the road. ¬†The villain is going to be the queen, but her husband is really nice. ¬†I also have a little bit of motivation for her bad desires/deeds, but not a solid enough one yet. ¬†How much progress did you get?

Naiya Dyani
            @naiya-dyani

@tashah-claymore *coughs and returns* Once I got my timer going, I got rolling okay and put down 236 words!

Silver Shadow
              @tashah-claymore

@naiya-dyani Awesome!  Want to go again?  20 at :40?

Naiya Dyani
              @naiya-dyani

@tashah-claymore Sure!

Naiya Dyani
                @naiya-dyani

wow I got distracted and am starting late but here I go

Silver Shadow
                  @tashah-claymore

@naiya-dyani It’s ok! ¬†I’ve done that before. ¬†The evil queen now has an evil counselor who helps her in her evil plans and keeps the king ignorant of it. ¬†I’m working on designing the look of the queen now.

Naiya Dyani
                  @naiya-dyani

@tashah-claymore Yay! I finally got 237 words down.

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 581 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest