fb

Spontaneous Word Wars (for slow writers)

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Spontaneous Word Wars (for slow writers)

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 581 total)
  • Author
    Tinuviel
    @tinuviel

@tashah-claymore Ok, let me know when!

Laura Waldorf. Christian, writer, dreamer, sub-creator of beauty.

Tinuviel
    @tinuviel

@tashah-claymore on second thought, I’m not sure if that will work for me. I’m taking a break now but I’ll be back later in the evening, so I’ll keep ya’all posted

Silver Shadow
    @tashah-claymore

@tinuviel

It’s ok!  I need to write more than just my April project, so I’ll probably be here for a while.

"One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching." -Gerard Way

Tinuviel
    @tinuviel

@tashah-claymore @anyone I’m back!

Silver Shadow
    @tashah-claymore

@tinuviel

*waves*  Heyo!

"One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching." -Gerard Way

Tinuviel
    @tinuviel

@tashah-claymore Do you want to do a ten minute sprint at 00:40?

Silver Shadow
    @tashah-claymore

@tinuviel

Sounds good!

Tinuviel
    @tinuviel

And my total…324. All of it drivel.

Silver Shadow
    @tashah-claymore

@tinuviel

Oof.  I only got 189.  I’m seriously multitasking at the moment but still.  At least it’s progress!

Tinuviel
    @tinuviel

It was my first words for the day. I just haven’t been able to settle down to it! So thank you for that!

Silver Shadow
    @tashah-claymore

@tinuviel

You’re welcome!  Earlier I got almost 900 words on my camp NaNo project.  Now I’m working on another project, but it’s kind of difficult because I only have semi-vague notes.  It’s fun, though.

Tinuviel
    @tinuviel

@tashah-claymore That’s kind of where I’m at with my NaNo project. I wrote down a bunch of things that COULD happen, but when I started writing I realized I had no idea what WOULD happen!

Silver Shadow
    @tashah-claymore

@tinuviel

Yeah, with my NaNo project I know the next two big things that are going to happen, I just don’t know how to connect them.  They get the rest of the code to unlock a chest with useful stuff in it.  Then they meet a new character while on their way to take down the (very very horrible) government.  But I don’t know the in-between.

Tinuviel
    @tinuviel

@tashah-claymore Ohh, sounds interesting! You’ll figure it out, I’m sure. Good luck with that!

Silver Shadow
    @tashah-claymore

@tinuviel

Thanks!  Good luck with yours as well!

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 581 total)
  • The forum ‘General Writing Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest