fb

Spontaneous Word Wars (for slow writers)

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Spontaneous Word Wars (for slow writers)

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 581 total)
  • Author
    Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@tashah-claymore

Grace: *narrows eyes at Ivey*

Kiet: *nervous laughter* Um. . . I think we should be heading out now, anyway. . . we’ll probably be back tomorrow. But we’ve all got to get some sleep!

Grace: Ivey’s probably nocturnal

Kiet: But I need some sleep. . .

Grace: You’ll be up until 1 am watching cat videos

Kiet: *blushes wildly* I will not!

Anyways, see ya! Good luck with your brother! 😉

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Silver Shadow
    @tashah-claymore

@naiya-dyani

Ivey: *rolls eyes* I’m not nocturnal.  Just a were-panther.  There’s a difference.

Me: Ok, we’re done here.  *shoves Ivey back into her story*  *grins at Kiet*  Cat videos are great.

Thanks!  He’s probably coming home on Tuesday, so I have an extra day!

Goodnight!  *gives you a purring kitten to help you sleep*

"One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching." -Gerard Way

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@tashah-claymore *embraces kitten ecstatically*

Kiet: *beams and hugs Meya as he walks out*

Grace: *calmly sips decaf black coffee and follows him out*

Me: Grace what is your deal

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Silver Shadow
    @tashah-claymore

@naiya-dyani

*waves enthusiastically*

"One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching." -Gerard Way

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@hope-mcclellan @tashah-claymore @anne_the_noob14

*eyes calendar* *eyes frighteningly empty Word doc* *gulps because there are only 2 days left* Is. . . anyone available to war this afternoon?

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani Heya! I can war if you’re around! I know it’s too late to get your Wednesday words in… but you should probably be getting Kiet or somebody out of some sort of trouble 😛

“Enough! Be quiet! I can’t hear myself think! I can’t hear my teeth chatter!"

Hope McClellan
    @hope-mcclellan

@anne_the_noob14 (Ugh, I always want to type @livi-riddle but that ain’t right)

*grimace* I really need to write. I haven’t gotten anything down today. I need to make this awkward dinner scene into a meaningful dinner scene, but I’m struggling.

"Write the vision, and make it plain on tablets, that he may run who reads it."
    Habakkuk 2:2

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 @hope-mcclellan and special guest @urwen-starial

I’ve gotta zoom off and play something outside with lil bro, but I’ll be back. . . with research to do instead, since my deadline is past.

I DID IT GUYS

XD

(Urwen, basically what I meant over on our other message was taking a time period and seeing how much each of us can get done on our separate things in that time.)

Urwen Starial
    @urwen-starial

@naiya-dyani

Sure. If anyone wants to.

“Tears sparkle like fallen stars, the world at our fingertips, We didn’t know, It wasn't happiness.

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@hope-mcclellan XD XD My fault for not having the same name and tag 😛

@naiya-dyani

And I’ve gotta zoom off and do a bit of housework and schoolwork lol. My mom came in and gave me these things called “chores” that apparently trump writing XD

But I’ll also be back!!

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

Also does anybody have something that works to heal poison ivy/oak rash quick?? I got into a batch of it in the woods the other day and it’s all over both arms, and somehow I got it on my stomach :/ It’s driving me CRAzy

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 I know, my mom gives me those weird things, too! (lol I’ve got to go get supper anyway myself)

*does a quick google search* *deep breath* aloe vera gel, baking soda, oatmeal, apple cider vinegar–y’know what why don’t I just give you the link lolol

12 Home Remedies For Poison Ivy, Oak, And Sumac

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani

Ah! Marvelous, thank ya kindly!

I can war now, I believe!

….Unless my granddad just came in to use our computer. We shall see XD

Let’s just plan on 10 at :25? That’ll give me time to get my stuff together and see what my granddad came for.

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani

Ok well he didn’t need the computer, but now my little brother wants to use it and I should probably be helping my mom make jelly, so I’ll check back later 😀

*pats Kiet on the head and gives him milkshake*

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@hope-mcclellan @urwen-starial @anne_the_noob14

You guys around? I’m back. 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 581 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest