fb

Spontaneous Word Wars (for slow writers)

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Spontaneous Word Wars (for slow writers)

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 581 total)
  • Author
    Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@hope-mcclellan Of course! 😀 It shouldn’t make a difference how big your amounts are. It’s a big deal for you! We’re similar that way these days. My first draft I got around 400 words maybe each 15-min word war. Now I get less than 300 in 20. *shroog*

@tashah-claymore
    Welcome to the party!

Kiet: *laughs happily, then a little nervously* I would like her back when you’re done, though. . . please. . .

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Silver Shadow
    @tashah-claymore

@naiya-dyani

*dramatic bow* Thank you!

*gives the kitten back to Kiet*  *ruffles Kiet’s hair and gives the kitten one last kiss on the nose*

"One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching." -Gerard Way

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@tashah-claymore

*scatters uwus everywhere*

Kiet: *blushes and laughs shyly* You don’t have to give her back just yet if you don’t want to! I just want to make sure I get her back, that’s all. . .  *gets nervous* I hope that didn’t sound mean. . .

Me: Ugh, Kiet, you sound like me! Quit thinking everything you say is going to hurt someone!!

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Silver Shadow
    @tashah-claymore

@naiya-dyani

*ruffles Kiet’s hair again* I’ve got my own kitty, it’s ok!  *drags Ivey Lanscing from one of my books* *she is in human form*

Ivey: *glares at me* What do you want?

Me: A cat.

Ivey: *rolls eyes* Go get my brothers, then.

Me: *shakes head*

Ivey: *glares harder*

"One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching." -Gerard Way

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@tashah-claymore

Kiet: *beams and pulls Meya from the story*

Grace: Okay, I’m not a cat person in general, but I do like Meya.

Meya: *rubs her cheek against Kiet’s*

Kiet:

*Meya doesn’t really look like that but hey I do my best* *plus isn’t it a cute picture*

Hope McClellan
    @hope-mcclellan

@naiya-dyani @tashah-claymore

😍 Awww, so cute!! If that cat’s not Kiet’s then I’ll take it! I’ll name it Autumn. *nods*

As excited as I am I am sure I am not going to be going to sleep anytime soon, but I need to try. Goodnight everybody! Thanks for helping me reach my all time writing record, Naiya!

"Write the vision, and make it plain on tablets, that he may run who reads it."
    Habakkuk 2:2

Silver Shadow
    @tashah-claymore

@naiya-dyani

*grins with all the kittens and such* *yes that is an adorable pic*

Me: *nudges Ivey*

Ivey: *sighs and shifts into a humanoid black panther*

Me: *rubs her chin long enough to make her purr*

@hope-mcclellan

Goodnight, Hope!  Sleep well!

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@tashah-claymore

Kiet: Aw! *hugs Ivey*

Grace:

@hope-mcclellan

Kiet: Sure thing! Just be warned I’ll probably visit her from time to time! 😉

Haha, you would have done it without me, I’m sure! 😀 But I’m glad I could join you for it! Good night!

Silver Shadow
    @tashah-claymore

@naiya-dyani

Ivey: *stops purring and glares at Kiet but doesn’t pull away*

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@tashah-claymore

Kiet: o.O I’m sorry. . .

Grace: If she was actually mad at you, you would be dead by now.

Kiet: . . .

Silver Shadow
    @tashah-claymore

@naiya-dyani

Me: Yeah…Ivey’s not much of a hugger.  But she’s not a killer, either.

Ivey: *stiffly pats Kiet’s head and forces a smile* Your friend’s right.  I could rip you to shreds in a heartbeat.  *displays very sharp claws and glows eyes green*

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@tashah-claymore

Kiet: *tenses and jumps back a bit* *laughs nervously* *picks Meya back up* Okay. . . I’ll just hug her, then. . .

Grace: *glares at Ivey*

Silver Shadow
    @tashah-claymore

@naiya-dyani

Ivey: *chuckles at Kiet* *raises eyebrows and shrugs at Grace*

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@tashah-claymore

Grace: *crosses arms* Ivey, Kiet is very sensitive. I won’t have you scaring him.

Kiet: Grace. . . you really don’t have to protect me. . . I’m fine. . .

Silver Shadow
    @tashah-claymore

@naiya-dyani

Ivey: *shifts back into human form*  *gives Grace a bored look*  Better?

Me: Ivey, chill.

Ivey: *glares at me* Well, you should have gotten my brothers, then.  They may be giants but they’re much more friendly.

Me: You have four brothers!  I can’t choose just one!  And all four might make it a little crowded in here.

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 581 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest