fb

Spontaneous Word Wars (for slow writers)

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Spontaneous Word Wars (for slow writers)

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 581 total)
  • Author
    Silver Shadow
    @tashah-claymore

@naiya-dyani Thank you!  I definitely will!

"One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching." -Gerard Way

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 @hope-mcclellan @tashah-claymore @phoenix

I know I’ve bugged you guys a lot. *apologizes* But I have to have a ton of words ready by Wednesday. And I does not want to do them. Anybody around atm to help?

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Hope McClellan
    @hope-mcclellan

@naiya-dyani

Hey, I’m a little late, but are you still around? I’m literally 150 words away from breaking my all time writing record–I mean in my whole life. 

I am pumped and ready to write! Although I have been a bit more slow and thoughtful recently, which is why I haven’t been warring as much. Slowing down helps improve my quality of writing. 🙂

I can still war though! You up for the challenge? 😜

"Write the vision, and make it plain on tablets, that he may run who reads it."
    Habakkuk 2:2

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@hope-mcclellan WOOOOOO LET’S GET THOSE LAST WORDS IN!!!!!!!!

lol im still here have been wasting time on youtube instead of writing like I should be

Anyway! 20 at :32?

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Hope McClellan
    @hope-mcclellan

@naiya-dyani

YAHOO!!!!! 😀 Let’s go!

Hope McClellan
    @hope-mcclellan

@naiya-dyani

*nearly cries in happiness* I got 366 words in.

wait for it

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@hope-mcclellan

YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Was this the most you’ve gotten ever in one day in your whole life???

*winces because she still has 12 minutes on her timer after helping clean up after company for apparently that long*

Hope McClellan
    @hope-mcclellan

@naiya-dyani

YES IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH I’M GOING TO BE TALKING IN ALL CAPS FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT!!!!

Or maybe not. I might scare you with my over-enthusiasm. 😛 EH WHO CARES!

My last record was back in November, I got 1,041 because I had a 12 hour car drive and was incredibly bored. But I just reached

*drumroll please*

one-thousand

two-hundred

and fifty seven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@hope-mcclellan

I DON’T CARE IF YOU TALK IN ALL CAPS THAT’S AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Quick! Favorite fudge flavor! You’ve earned some virtual fudge! Paw-delivered by a cat loaned by Kiet!

Hope McClellan
    @hope-mcclellan

@naiya-dyani

OH, ummmmmmmmm peanut butter chocolate? Please?

AHHHHHHHHHH I’M NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO STOP BEING EXCITED!!!!!

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@hope-mcclellan

Don’t bother trying!!!!!!!!!!!!

*whips it together and hands it to adorable calico cat that looks like zis*

Kiet: GREAT JOB!!!! *beams and waves*

Hope McClellan
    @hope-mcclellan

@naiya-dyani

😍😍😍 I love calicos. *scratches under cat’s hand while taking a bite of fudge with the other* Mmmmm, yummy. *waves at Kiet with fudge hand* Hi Kiet and thank you!!

You are being so sweet. 😊 I know a thousand words is no big deal to a lot of people, but this is an enormous deal to me, so thank’s for being supportive and excited with me.

Silver Shadow
    @tashah-claymore

@naiya-dyani @hope-mcclellan

*jumps into chat throwing confetti*  CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

*steals the adorable kitten after it delivers the brownies*

"One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching." -Gerard Way

Hope McClellan
    @hope-mcclellan

@naiya-dyani

Ugg, thanks doesn’t have an apostrophe. I can write but apparently I can’t spell. XD

Ps. (let me know how many words you get at the end of your timer)

@tashah-claymore

Aww, thank you so much!!! *giggles happily at having so much glitter in my hair*

Silver Shadow
    @tashah-claymore

@hope-mcclellan

You’re welcome!  *throws more and plops a party hat on your head*

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 581 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest